Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive, for someone who makes out it’s such a big secret she sure doesn’t go about it the right way. She’s probably changed it now.
I don’t know why she bangs on about it being the Wirral’s best kept secret. But olive, wow I never expected that

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she bangs on about it being the Wirral’s best kept secret. But olive, wow I never expected that
like I said, it could of changed or probably will now just Because the “trolls” got it wrong.

if you want to keep things a secret Katie love then don’t tell every single person you meet.... much like the gastric band “secret” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
like I said, it could of changed or probably will now just Because the “trolls” got it wrong.

if you want to keep things a secret Katie love then don’t tell every single person you meet.... much like the gastric band “secret” 🙄
Did she have a gastric band?! 😮

I knew about her boob job abroad but I honestly thought she lost the weight through diet/gym

Reactions: 2
That's another well known fact, she had weight loss surgery. If you're gunna bang on about your weight loss etc, just tell your followers the reason behind it. I'm friends with one of her old PTs and they said she was the biggest diva, always late etc.

Reactions: 6
That's another well known fact, she had weight loss surgery. If you're gunna bang on about your weight loss etc, just tell your followers the reason behind it. I'm friends with one of her old PTs and they said she was the biggest diva, always late etc.
yeh she had a gastric band. Worst kept secret ever. That’s why so many people get wound up by her because what she preaches is false and she’d be more respected in her personal life if she was just honest.

Reactions: 3
Saw today that salons are closing now, thank god. Maybe she will stop going to work now and actually stay home!

I wonder if those ‘young and healthy’ students she signed up to a 12 week course last week who have only done the induction week will get their money back?

gob full of piano keys! Those teeth will look more and more ridiculous with age.

She deffo won’t use that name now 🤣🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve just seen her insta story and she is out walking the dog...
So much for self isolation! Also the running band attached to her and the dog. bleeping idiotic... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
That dirty grubby hoodie she’s wearing with makeup round the neck has made me feel sick. I feel her personal hygiene is shocking! Her dressing room is always a disgrace 🤮

Reactions: 8
Thanking “my one” for the charms, yet hashtags Mother’s Day by TS and magic by TS, does that suggest that they are in fact gifted 🙄

Reactions: 6
Thanking “my one” for the charms, yet hashtags Mother’s Day by TS and magic by TS, does that suggest that they are in fact gifted 🙄
Yes definitely! She has wrote the card. She has had the bracelet gifted.
I wonder if the lipstick is a sly dig that Matt should put his away. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dirty grubby hoodie she’s wearing with makeup round the neck has made me feel sick. I feel her personal hygiene is shocking! Her dressing room is always a disgrace 🤮
literally I was thinking the same thing.. she’s just one of those girls that looks constantly grubby. Definitely doesn’t wash often enough 🙈😂🤮 I mean she stews in her own filth in the bath a lot but doesn’t have a proper wash Does she 🦠🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.