Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely astonished she has managed to get pregnant and even has the brain capacity to know what goes where in order to do so. Life literally must be a daily struggle for her

I think she’s actually gotten worse through lockdown, a lot of these “influencer” types have. It’s showing them up for what they really are; vacuous, self centred, not in the real world, morons. Their swipe ups are sending me over the edge too. The rest of us are panicking over how long we will get paid for so trying to be frugal and meanwhile she’s living the life of Riley.

I just praise the lord I’m not on lockdown with her or Gaston Cos then I think I’d really go crackers

Reactions: 12
I think she’s pretty too and a totally average size, she doesn’t need to edit everything so much! I got a shock when I saw her in real life purely because she looked nothing like her photos! Surely everyone she knows and meets must think the same so why bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her priorities seem to be how happy/wealthy/successful/slim she can appear to be for the gram..! Think she is in for a rude awakening when this baby comes and life isn’t insta perfect!
you know what I think she’s just genuinely raging that she can’t get alll her pregnant insta content she was hoping for. Like thebaby shower obv was a big thing she would die to have 😴 then all the other bump pics and now obv she needs a babymoon 🙄😤. Most people with businesses I’m sure are struggling but not our kate she’s planning a babymoon.shes an Absolute moron, I’m cabin crew and I’m dreading having to work on aircrafts again flying people from all these infected countries 😭

Reactions: 6
you know what I think she’s just genuinely raging that she can’t get alll her pregnant insta content she was hoping for. Like thebaby shower obv was a big thing she would die to have 😴 then all the other bump pics and now obv she needs a babymoon 🙄😤. Most people with businesses I’m sure are struggling but not our kate she’s planning a babymoon.shes an Absolute moron, I’m cabin crew and I’m dreading having to work on aircrafts again flying people from all these infected countries 😭
Yep there will be no baby shower at this rate.

Reactions: 3
24hrs apart. In the story, she’s actually quite pretty I think she’d be likeable if she just stopped the editing and bragging. But I guess the same can be said for most “influencers” they do my head in so so bad
You’re right she doesn’t need to edit!! Just keep it real and no bloody filters!! If the make up is that good filters are NOT needed. She’s a pretty girl, so I just don’t understand the need to filter the tit out of her photos 🌈

Reactions: 1
I just don’t think she is a very nice person. All the free stuff hauls etc etc as an influencer would you not put that power to good use and get these brand partners to send treats to the nhs staff instead of her over privileged self?? alder hay hospital is down the road from oh darlin and there are so many deserving staff there ( and all the other hospitals!) could she not offer the whole salon out as a pamper day for all nhs when they reopen and support her local community? instead of being gutted she can’t drink and may not squeeze a holiday before the baby ( who will be delivered via amazing nhs staff) arrives??

Nope 👎 she hasn’t done that she offered discount on flogging another product/ make up course!!

This was a chance for all influencers to do something good and to look after those looking after our loved ones!

Reactions: 14
I just don’t think she is a very nice person. All the free stuff hauls etc etc as an influencer would you not put that power to good use and get these brand partners to send treats to the nhs staff instead of her over privileged self?? alder hay hospital is down the road from oh darlin and there are so many deserving staff there ( and all the other hospitals!) could she not offer the whole salon out as a pamper day for all nhs when they reopen and support her local community? instead of being gutted she can’t drink and may not squeeze a holiday before the baby ( who will be delivered via amazing nhs staff) arrives??

Nope 👎 she hasn’t done that she offered discount on flogging another product/ make up course!!

This was a chance for all influencers to do something good and to look after those looking after our loved ones!

Totally agree with this! Maybe the nurses don’t want to learn make up or brows or whatever - but I’m sure as hell think they’d appreciate just a sliver of the amount she is paid for the tit adverts. And tbh I wouldn’t go to a course there from any of them. A friend of mine did and she was there 3hrs. 1hr was practical and the rest a small portion of theory and the rest talking about how to make it big on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Never mind how silly that is but she decided to train somewhere else over a period of weeks/a couple of months to ensure that when she did take on clients she was doing it properly

It was a chance completely, but it’s just showing these people in their true colours, only caring about material wealth and how they look to others. Grinds my gears, I’m in such a low wage but if I’ve been able to give to charity, help a local business I have because that’s what you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
24hrs apart. In the story, she’s actually quite pretty I think she’d be likeable if she just stopped the editing and bragging. But I guess the same can be said for most “influencers” they do my head in so so bad
She’s still sat in front of a light ring which blurs out your skin

Reactions: 2
SOMEONE... ANYONE PLEASE take social media away from Kate hayes Jesus Christ how can anyone chat so much shite 🙈 send her back to work or something duck me. Constantly posting grammatically incorrect shite trying to be inspirational with life quotes like she’s bleeping ghandi. Nah mate, do us all a favour and have a break from social media !!

Reactions: 15
crying. Also,fashion bloggers have you know, like actual blogs and make a living from running successful blogs. What you do is get sent free garb from PLT etc. ITS NOT THE SAME THING

Reactions: 4
I just don’t like the filming of her poor Nan. Let her rest in her nursing home without banging on the window telling her to play up to the camera. I don’t think she means any harm and is in this cycle of having to please, show off and keep up appearances. She just can’t have a day off social media for 24-48 hours day even though she has a family and friends

Reactions: 20
I just don’t like the filming of her poor Nan. Let her rest in her nursing home without banging on the window telling her to play up to the camera. I don’t think she means any harm and is in this cycle of having to please, show off and keep up appearances. She just can’t have a day off social media for 24-48 hours day even though she has a family and friends
I found it so strange that she was telling her to repeat stuff back to her to film it 😳

Reactions: 7
I was a fan of Kate/katie/khm whatever...until I found this!
How have I been so blind?!?

The lies are so easy to spot! And the filters.well ok these days who doesn't like a filter bit those pictures earlier on the thread are just unreal. She's in no way fat and infact still beautiful but as.someone who should be a role model to many young girls she should be ashamed! No wonder so many teens have body and confidence issues!!

Also how how does she have a salon and academy? Surely being able to apply false lashes is a beginner thing🙄 everytime I see her make up done the lashes are never stuck on why is this!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.