Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh her fuckin partner in crime is also flouting the rules seeing as she’s clearly driven to Eastham Woods for a walk. Honestly, they need to really get a grip of themselves and realise they’re not above the rules! God forbid one of their family members gets Covid but it’s ok, it’s the trolls fault. Dickheads the pair of them
Seen this before and really wanted to comment, she literally lives the next road over from bromborough cross, no way could she have walked to eastham ferry with that tiny dog of hers. Silly bleeping hot dog head!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh and not giving anything away about the nursery and what it will be like. Oh sod off who do you think you are, Kate Middleton? No one gives a tit. Imagine thinking that you’re so important that there has to be a big reveal. She lives in a semi in Upton. Where her visions of grandeur come from I’ll never know.

And talking about Cheryl, 41 year old mum with abs. I think she sees people above 40 as the equivalent of about 90 to normal people. So patronising!
Who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣 it’ll be a carbon copy of every other nursery on Instagram you silly cow 🤣🤣 she seriously needs to reign it in! So embarrassing.

Oh and not giving anything away about the nursery and what it will be like. Oh sod off who do you think you are, Kate Middleton? No one gives a tit. Imagine thinking that you’re so important that there has to be a big reveal. She lives in a semi in Upton. Where her visions of grandeur come from I’ll never know.

And talking about Cheryl, 41 year old mum with abs. I think she sees people above 40 as the equivalent of about 90 to normal people. So patronising!
She made what I thought was a weird comment last week about how she wishes she was younger so she could have more children. So I thought oh she must be about 34. Fuckin 27!!! What’s she’s talking about, she’s got plenty of time the stupid cow! So bleeping ignorant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I had a hair appointment once in her salon, and when i was waiting about 5mins in the chairs before my appointment was due Kate bounced in demanding someone needs to do her hair cause she was having a date night with DJ arsecrack. So the person doing my hair done her hair before mine and I had to sit and wait, what a way to run a bleeping salon, having your staff jump to you the minute you want something doing- yes you own the place but if you knew they had clients in you would wait not duck up everyone else's day for yours. Never went back after that, my friend has also said to me when she's been there all the makeup artists argue so loud about what songs to put on the speakers and run round eating fast food infront of clients screaming like young kids, it's a disgrase

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Who does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣 it’ll be a carbon copy of every other nursery on Instagram you silly cow 🤣🤣 she seriously needs to reign it in! So embarrassing.

She made what I thought was a weird comment last week about how she wishes she was younger so she could have more children. So I thought oh she must be about 34. Fuckin 27!!! What’s she’s talking about, she’s got plenty of time the stupid cow! So bleeping ignorant.
She’s thick as tit and also not very sensitive to her older followers who might be worried about having kids! Selfish

Seen this before and really wanted to comment, she literally lives the next road over from bromborough cross, no way could she have walked to eastham ferry with that tiny dog of hers. Silly bleeping hot dog head!
She lives right by the main road doesn’t she by the Maccies! As if she walked all that way. Even if she is 41 and has abs 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Going back to Katie never having an original idea of her own, that basket she’s thinking of using as a baby basket really rang a bell for me but could think where I’d seen it until it popped up again on another interior account being used as a changing mat - I knew I’d seen it before!
2FA2A0B9-0437-44DC-8FEA-362A5B37A6C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The nursery will defo be muted colours, like creams and browns. Maybe pastel or muted rainbows somewhere in there and “pampers” grass. Basically the same as every other “insta” nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The nursery will defo be muted colours, like creams and browns. Maybe pastel or muted rainbows somewhere in there and “pampers” grass. Basically the same as every other “insta” nursery.
Like the “traditional and unique” name, there will be absolutely nothing original about it. Said it before but her whole house is a cheap copy of things she’s seen on Instagram. The greenery in the house that black built looks like it belongs there. The green wall in Katie’s house looks absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Going back to Katie never having an original idea of her own, that basket she’s thinking of using as a baby basket really rang a bell for me but could think where I’d seen it until it popped up again on another interior account being used as a changing mat - I knew I’d seen it before! View attachment 108848
Love to see how that’s cleaned up after the baby has done an explosive tit all over it. How impractical is that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love to see how that’s cleaned up after the baby has done an explosive tit all over it. How impractical is that!

Stuck in all the basket bits 🤢

A little O/T but I agree with the nursery being all tit muted colours, I can’t stand how people buy their babies black, grey and white ball pits and toys cos it goes with the interior, poor kids won’t get any sensory development and will be living in a full world full of muted colours instead of a world of colour.

Reactions: 5

I thought she lives right by new Brighton beach?

pretty sure there’s no beach to walk to in bromborough

I thought she lives right by new Brighton beach?

pretty sure there’s no beach to walk to in bromborough
She lives in bromborough right by the thr Croft retail bit, her house is practically opposite McDonald's. Her insta stories were taken in eastham ferry, so she blatantly drove there.... the idiot!

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who’s disgusted that she’s got a cleaner ???? Scruffy twit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.