Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be in for one hell of a shock. She honestly thinks that she’s going to be back to work in a couple of weeks! If she bothered to read / watch the news she would know that this is going to carry on until at least May in which, if possible, a gradual lifting of social measures will be put into place. The word to concentrate on here is GRADUAL. The beauty industry will be the last to get back to normal. She needs to understand that she is most definitely in this for the long haul
This is exactly what I said a few days ago when she was banging on about her babymoon, she’s honestly deluded! I’d be surprised if she back at work by June

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she will airbrush her baby and FaceTune what she really looks like 👀
Most likely, she’ll probably want it look like Mr Delamere to ward off the hoes so will stick his face on her 🙄

Wouldn’t surprise me if she puts fake tan on her child....

Need tan for the gram.
If anyone old enough to remember Wayne & Waynetta Slob “Wayyyne I wanna BROWWWN Baby” 😂 she won’t be able to handle the cute pinkness of her natural skin colour.

“I’ve just lashed some of my favourite tan on her and look how gorgeous she is guys! In her completely impractical and uncomfortable outfit Cramped in a car seat for the 7th hour whilst she does 1200 sit ups In the gym 🙄 if she’s planning on returning to work so quickly and go the gym within 24hrs of birth haha then I guarantee she will hardly ever have the baby and her wonderful family will bring the baby up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have always been normal size 12-14, I didn’t really have a belly before I had a baby but now Jesus Christ the work I’ve got to put in to not look like Father Christmas 😰 she’s always had a big gut on her so there’s no bleeping way when she’s had the baby she will spring back to being thin, I’m still on the graft nearly two years later!

Wouldn’t surprise me if she puts fake tan on her child....

Need tan for the gram.
hahaha wannabe Tanya Turner with Mr D as our Jase

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have always been normal size 12-14, I didn’t really have a belly before I had a baby but now Jesus Christ the work I’ve got to put in to not look like Father Christmas 😰 she’s always had a big gut on her so there’s no bleeping way when she’s had the baby she will spring back to being thin, I’m still on the graft nearly two years later
Same here!

Reactions: 4
Why is it all ‘influencers’ video themselves cleaning? It’s boring enough when I do my own hoovering, don’t need to see others doing theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s just whacked that pink stuff all over her outside doors and windows!!! Is she really that stupid? She’s turning into an even thicker version of Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she put bin odour powder all over her brand new 2 week old suede couch???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the duck is she cleaning with head phones in does she not have speakers in the house ?

unless they’re all in the utility room for DJ bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pampers grass 😂😂😂
Is this grass made of nappies?
I am done 🤣 she is mutton dressed as lamb. Wants to be in with the cool kids but falls short by a country mile.
also how does she online shop when she can’t spell any of the items?

Reactions: 6
I’m not a tree hugger or anything but ffs all them toxins she’s spraying and breathing in while pregnant. So unnecessary.

Who reckons she is still having the Easter party?! She is such a hypocrite!
100%
I wouldn’t wish illness on anyone but if she or a family member she’s mixing with comes down with it I’m just gonna be like 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Don’t you find it funny that for so many followers she doesn’t have that coveted blue tick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.