Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I’m so sick of her complaining and saying she is crying everyday. She has a roof over her head and more money than most people need - there are thousands of people who have lost their jobs, have no income to pay their bills etc and she’s crying cause she can’t put 3 inches of foundation on people’s faces with dirty brushes all day and earn even more money to piss up the wall on embarrassing parties.

She thinks she’s the only person who can’t continue with life as normal. Get over yourself, it’s a few weeks of staying home ? Which she is clearly incapable of doing.

Reactions: 16

Kimsaprincess

I'm a professional nanny and Kate is a typical narcissist mum who have approached me for work (but keeps it on the DL that they have nanny). I avoid like the plague. She makes my blood boil already and the child isn't even born yet.

• Wow
This!!! It’s so true. I don’t have anything against influencers. I have something against those who don’t own their fucks ups and aren’t real. I especially have problem with those who appeal to a younger audience but are fake as fuck - case in point KHM! Everything she does is dodgy as fuck, I’d be fuming if my little girl wanted to be like her
A million percent, she’s everything you don’t want your daughter to aspire to be, fake, materialistic and living her life for the gram. Interesting when she said watching other people’s pregnancy diet and fitness posts made her feel a bit crap. How does she think her account/s make impressionable young girls feel? Editing her pictures until she’s dropped 2 dress sizes, FaceTuning her skin and make up then throwing a filter over the top, scanning her phone around her wardrobe full of fake designer gear 10 times a day. Anyone old enough knows it’s bullshit but it’s sad to think young girls are looking at this and thinking it’s real! It’s sad! I really don’t think she’s a happy person.

a change of name

How is she going to train 5 days a week with a newborn?
I laughed my Fucking head off when I read that 🤣. You’ve barely got time to brush your teeth never mind go the gym. Oh how I can’t wait for reality to bite her in the ass.
Also there’s nothing worse than a pregnant woman moaning about being fat and losing weight once the baby comes. Just enjoy being pregnant you ungrateful mare! Millions of women dream of carrying their own child and this divvie moaning constantly just infuriates me. Just Fucking stop moaning!!

Not sure why she’s trying to justify her walk today with a map screenshot. She’s quite clearly in west Kirby from those photos and from where she lives you 2 to 3 hours to walk there. Saying she’s close to the beach, she’s gone to the far end of wirral - no where near hers!

• Haha

Escx

I’m so glad I’ve found this thread to keep me entertained being in the house 😂 I use to like her but heard things about her which also confirms on this thread and now I think she’s vile. Seen her few times parking in kids spaces which grates on me cause she’s to fucking lazy to walk a little further but guess she’ll be more entitled now once she’s had a baby 🙄 if she cant walk across a car park she defiantly can’t walk to a beach even though everyone knows where she lives which I think she’s forgetting 🤥 and as for her fella he’s a bad bellend he use to change DJ mixes and put his name on them passing them off as his *own* 😭 “Dj MaTtY DeLo” 🤢 guess there made for each other Or not 🤭👀🐍 Maybe he’s a rat now because his ex cheated on him with his brother 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hopefully her followers will try searching this “troll site” not hard to find and hopefully they will see her for what she is!

• Haha

Mercedes12

VIP Member
All you dickheads who give a shit about me and my life 😂 it’s more about other people’s lives you’re risking by not following the rules like you’re supposed to hun

also she is eating shit because she KNOWS she will bounce back, “proper glow up” and 100% be in the gym 5 days a week - can’t wait to see reality hit when the baby arrives

also if she was genuinely embracing this time why is she still editing her photos ??

Reactions: 15

Glamtone11

I know I made some bad comments towards her weight when she lashed out at me on insta, which I have held my hands up and said they came from a place of anger and were out of order. (Obvs my other points still stand about her flouting social distancing laws and her being the dickhead not us) but what kind of message is she promoting here to her young impressionable followers?! This screams that anything over a size 8 is unhealthy and ugly 😫 that caption would have been so much better if she was promoting that this was her at her healthiest mentally and physically & starting a healthy lifestyle as opposed to crash/yo-yo dieting purely to get in those size 8 jeans. In all fairness the post is pretty pointless as we, and 100k other people don’t need to see her in a thong full stop.

Anyway what is the obsession with her weight lately? I feel like we’ve had weeks of being bombarded with throwback “pics, which are all edited of course so pretty pointless as it’s never going to be a true reflection.

She’s posting healthy meals on her instagram and then moaning about having horrendous heartburn after 5pm....then on snapchat she’s posting Chicago town pizzas chips waffles etc...I know obviously it’s a part of being pregnant but putting away all this greasy food and junk really doesn’t help either.

She really is heading towards a breakdown & could do with a couple of weeks away from social media. She’s trying more and more to convince everyone she’s so happy and has the perfect life but its obvious she’s in a bad place right now. clearly Instagram is more important than the health and well-being of her & her unborn baby girl, I actually feel deeply sorry for her.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
She's really starting to piss me off with all the "I feel so sorry for all the salon's" bollocks. It's not as if they're saving lives or running the bleeding country! I get she's pissed that she'll be loosing money but she's in the same boat as millions of other people.

Spider12

VIP Member
Her sorting out the babies clothes bragging that almost all of it has been bought for her or given. People out there losing jobs and struggling for money then there’s her just downright bragging. Disgraceful.

Kate789

SOMEONE... ANYONE PLEASE take social media away from Kate hayes Jesus Christ how can anyone chat so much shite 🙈 send her back to work or something fuck me. Constantly posting grammatically incorrect shite trying to be inspirational with life quotes like she’s fucking ghandi. Nah mate, do us all a favour and have a break from social media !!

Lurkinglassie

Least he's in her bed tonight😏
Howling !!!!!

Her content is fucking drivel! Oh look at my chandelier and my king on his lap top thinking he’s Calvin Harris!??? Wtf?!! Katie you are a dirty fucking tramp. Wash your neck, fit a tracking device to you unfaithful king, and stop being such a moaning wool

You hate your tits yet flash them constantly. Telling the world you’ve shaved your minge is vile. Get some class and work on that fat ass

• Haha
Why does she talk about Cheryl’s age like she’s mega old?! The way she says it makes out she’s in her 60’s! So patronising!
Cheryl looks way older than any 40 year old I know so stop banging on about how good she looks for 40!

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Kate “hun”, my friends Dad in his mid 50’s is on life support with this virus so stop getting in your gas guzzling Insta car and stay inside! You are what’s wrong with this world girl. Go for a walk round the block not like you live in a shit area

Last edited:

Digitalgeisha

So she’s finally shut Oh Darlin!
She’s been forced too don’t know why she’s making out that it’s for the safety of her clients and staff. You’d be up in people’s faces with your dirty unwashed corona brushes as we speak if you could. Coin before ethics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just seen Kate’s insta story. She’s walking her dog in Bidston woods which she doesn’t live by. Once again ignoring the restrictions in place of using the car to travel to “exercise”. She’s a fucking joke. 🙄🙄