Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because ‘he had proof she was the queen of tattle’ that he said he was going to send to her mum which he never did, she’s never even posted on here 😂
Send to her mum?? Hahahahaaa my mum would be right on here with us, she hates influencers 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys everyone needs to report her to ASA as all these 'gifted' items she is not disclosing the #AD on her posts that follow the advertisement agencies rules. There is a hefty fine for both her and the company for doing this as its false advertisement!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys everyone needs to report her to ASA as all these 'gifted' items she is not disclosing the #AD on her posts that follow the advertisement agencies rules. There is a hefty fine for both her and the company for doing this as its false advertisement!
Done!

Reactions: 3
I did this a few weeks ago, i wonder if they’ve had a word as she started putting #Ad on her stuff lately when I’d never seen it before?

About time somebody actually caught up with the absolute fraud anyway

Reactions: 6
I did this a few weeks ago, i wonder if they’ve had a word as she started putting #Ad on her stuff lately when I’d never seen it before?

About time somebody actually caught up with the absolute fraud anyway
She’s still not doing it right #AD should be on the first line, in capitals and she should be doing this for anything she receives for free/discounted/promo code in exchange for Instagram advertising.

Reactions: 5
I'll try it again
Katie Hayes #20.I. AM.. HEALTH . VISITOR. I AM.. PHENOMINAL. GIFT. ME .A .DICTIONARY
Omg your user name 😂😩
I feel like ‘I am health visitor’ is like that joke you have with your mates that isn’t funny but you all find hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

New Thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.