Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why does it always go back to mental health for her? To gain sympathy? To try to appear relatable?! She knows nothing about mental health! I know a number of salons who have only just opened, were they suffering? Yes it was a stressful time for them and a long wait to get clarification, BUT they have been given a government grant, we’re able to survive and more than happy to be safe, at home and not putting their families at risk. I’m sure some in the industry have struggled.....but why does everything have to come down to mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t tell me that tiny space on Delameregroups Instagram is their new living room 🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No, you’re lucky if they turn up a week
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.
This. All of this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a stupid, brain dead selfish twit and I’m having a bad day so that’s all I can muster at the moment. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha spend all that time (and probably not money) to get your hair done to mostly having to tie it up and away from baby or picking it apart when all the sick has dried! That hair job is purely for the birth gram shots! Saddo!

Reactions: 12
Ha spend all that time (and probably not money) to get your hair done to mostly having to tie it up and away from baby or picking it apart when all the sick has dried! That hair job is purely for the birth gram shots! Saddo!
Only reason her mate is shoving them tit extensions in is so she feels amayyyzzin for her “first photo with Olive”
Like another user said, could you be arsed sat in a sweaty hairdressers with ya tyre tits leaking everywhere 750 months pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
tit the bed. 🤣 Where has it gone? Oh duck aye, it’s with the super deluxe CRANK. She keeps pouring fuel on & we keep wafting the flames.🤪
Ain’t no party like a Kate Hayes party! 🙄
Charlie farlie getting us through tattle lockdown with her boss shouts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Only reason her mate is shoving them tit extensions in is so she feels amayyyzzin for her “first photo with Olive”
Like another user said, could you be arsed sat in a sweaty hairdressers with ya tyre tits leaking everywhere 750 months pregnant?
Once again all for the gram......got to "look her best".
I've just sat through Chezzas make-up video....I seriously thought she was going to a fancy dress as Charlie's angels WTF. She bleeping loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I had my twins my husband tied my hair up for me because I was just too exhausted to do it and also feeding 2 babies at the time. About 4 days later I realised I still had the bun in that my husband had done 🤣 4 days without even a brush can you imagine the state those extensions will end up in?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever I see Chezza has uploaded a pic with those sodding hoover lines I imagine something like this happening beforehand 🤣 “THERE CANNOT BE ANY SIGN OF LIVING IN THIS HOUSE”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read something on the K Price thread about K Price, D Lloyd, K Katona all having the same publicist/advisor person, and this person loves all the bad stories about them and loves them being disliked and encourages it and leaks the stories. This is so the more they are hated, the more people read about them, and want to know about them as they are a car crash so they earn lots of money. I thought about this and wondered if THM was doing the same to promote Oh Snarlin. Then.... I remembered she’s just a thick witch with two brain cells who isn’t capable of planning all this, and she’s just obnoxious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.