Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the not the HC extensions she said were tit?
Actually infuriates me as well. I spent £750 on their extensions (2 sets over 7 months) and they shed and snapped like crazy don’t ask why I bought them again. Customer service was awful saying I’d have to pay to have them removed and tested by them for 2 weeks to see if there was a fault in order to get a replacement (not a refund) as they didn’t believe me and now they launch brand new better ones which shows they clearly needed improving. No wonder the boss and Kate get along 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When I had my twins my husband tied my hair up for me because I was just too exhausted to do it and also feeding 2 babies at the time. About 4 days later I realised I still had the bun in that my husband had done 🤣 4 days without even a brush can you imagine the state those extensions will end up in?
He needs a job at oh snarling. Sounds like he does hair on fleek. 😜😄

Charlie Farlie is Legend 💖
@Beachlife123 I will report you mind, ya needy twit. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit the bed. 🤣 Where has it gone? Oh duck aye, it’s with the super deluxe CRANK. She keeps pouring fuel on & we keep wafting the flames.🤪
Ain’t no party like a Kate Hayes party! 🙄
Ain’t no party like a Kate Hayes party cos a Kate Hayes party only has less than 30 people there and enough tongs for the grazing table slop...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ain’t no party like a Kate Hayes party cos a Kate Hayes party only has less than 30 people there and enough tongs for the grazing table slop...
You get me I see. 😜 I bet she licked all 29 sets of tongs too.🤢🤢 Why you ask ? Because that’s what CRANKS can dooooooooo.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cheryl’s hair that was done by the “blow dry king” is literally the worst blow dry I’ve ever bleeping seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahahahahaha bit harsh that girl, I still love ye though
Just playing hard to get. 🤣😂

I have never watched wor Chezza before but that hair was a bloody state.🙈 Christ if I had my hair done and it looked like that I would twit them. I go to bed with my hair looking better than that.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just playing hard to get. 🤣😂

I have never watched wor Chezza before but that hair was a bloody state.🙈 Christ if I had my hair done and it looked like that I would twit them. I go to bed with my hair looking better than that.😁
Hahahaha I hope it was gifted coz I’d want a refund from that bleeping disaster

Cheryl’s hair that was done by the “blow dry king” is literally the worst blow dry I’ve ever bleeping seen!
I wake up with better curls after sweating all night 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi All,

Lurker from around #14 - was sent here by someone else sharing her troll rant.
I just had to share this with you all after the sandwich chat recently.

Was buckled seeing this today!
Thought I’d add my 2bobs worth.

As you all were!
Bespoke THM flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s missed that washing your hair with a baby is a luxury and never mind maintaining hair extensions 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.