Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fear not my dear, I was bored to death the other day so started reading thread 1 again.
Thanks for posting this! I didnā€™t go back to look because someone said itā€™d been deleted. Itā€™s absolute gold šŸ˜‚ mostly Iā€™m fascinated by her grammar and the use of the black hand clapping emoji

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
F28DC8FF-03BC-4493-A00E-C0628E217FE1.png

If sheā€™s ā€œofficially 9months todayā€ is she saying sheā€™s 36 weeks today?

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t pack a hospital bag in advance because Iā€™m an idiot. I was high risk was told I would have a c section then moved area and hospital to be told I wasnā€™t high risk, so I went in at full term for a sweep for the midwife to read my notes and off she went and come back with a consultant who was all flustered saying sorry I should have had a c section and not got this far, anyway, I was kept in and had a c section that night, my other half was sent to sort a hospital bag for me as I would be in for 3 days and packed....

Some Size 6 thongs and ghd hair straighteners for me.

thatā€™s it. bleeping idiot. Also being very optimistic thinking I was squeezing into size 6 thongs straight after birth haha I was a whale.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember reading the first thread when THM herself commented, canā€™t believe it was April 2019 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ tattle OG here

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I had a c section and was turfed out the following morning, sheā€™s packed for a week long spa break šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the toothbrush has left me speechless, I feel second hand embarrassment knowing sheā€™s gonna pull that out at some point. Based on countless comments from people whoā€™ve met her letā€™s hope she uses it on herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
[Oh did she? As herself?? Gutted I missed that šŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]

Yeah she came on like Thread #1 or possibly #2 I'll try find it and post again on here hang on

So sheā€™s been for the BEST pregnancy massage ever today. The woman doing it doesnā€™t even advertise pregnancy massages šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was blatantly the first massage therapist that replied and said she could have it for free!

I think you mean ā€˜non-editedā€™ face Kate šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
AE65B772-9559-4A0D-812E-08879DC0AD7C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.