Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had loads to catch up on 👏🏼whilst I was earning my UC
A silk eye mask!!!!! Is that so she doesn't have to look at her bespoke brown shark when that inevitably flies out mid labour?!! 🙄🙄🤣
Cried proper tears to this 🤣🤣🤣 can someone make it into a title or include poppa paneller 🤣
Loving I am heath visitor too

Reactions: 5
It’s stressing me out so much that they don’t have a living room!! When I had my wee boy I hardly moved from the couch. I was full of stitches and badly bruised so I sat on a pile of cushions and fed my baby, had cuddles, ate biscuits, watched tv, saw visitors etc, for 2 weeks. Where is their daily life going to take place? Huddled round her kitchen table? Freak.

Reactions: 17
There’s gonna be a red rant coming now Boris has just changed the goal posts on beauty treatments 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many bleeping pony tail tutorials and the same make up look does she want to do ffs

Also posting to express how annoyed she is that contact with the face treatments have been postponed but she’s had her make up done twice and her brows and lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s gonna be a red rant coming now Boris has just changed the goal posts on beauty treatments 👀
I know it's annoying for clients and potentially disastrous for businesses, but Borris has always said it depends on the data so it isn't a guarantee. She just chooses to ignore that part, surprise surprise. Wedding receptions have also been postponed so she wants to be glad she threw her "under 30 people" baby shower since she followed the wedding guidelines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s stressing me out so much that they don’t have a living room!! When I had my wee boy I hardly moved from the couch. I was full of stitches and badly bruised so I sat on a pile of cushions and fed my baby, had cuddles, ate biscuits, watched tv, saw visitors etc, for 2 weeks. Where is their daily life going to take place? Huddled round her kitchen table? Freak.
It’s crazy the last place you wanna take a baby is in a kitchen let alone when it gets older and it’s playroom is also in kitchen area 😣

Reactions: 2
Why oh why oh why can’t she see that it’s the actions of people like her who have completely flouted lockdown rules that have led to the R number rising and potentially new lockdowns?? She’s thought she was above it all - ‘my midwife said I don’t have to shield’ for example??? Today she’s gone for a bleeping pregnancy massage! She’s about to drop any day and will be going into a hospital potentially spreading the virus that she’s picked up while she’s been prancing around the north west. So bloody selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why oh why oh why can’t she see that it’s the actions of people like her who have completely flouted lockdown rules that have led to the R number rising and potentially new lockdowns?? She’s thought she was above it all - ‘my midwife said I don’t have to shield’ for example??? Today she’s gone for a bleeping pregnancy massage! She’s about to drop any day and will be going into a hospital potentially spreading the virus that she’s picked up while she’s been prancing around the north west. So bloody selfish.
I literally feel lost for words lately. She just can’t help her selfish braggy and grabby ways. I honestly think if she got covid she would believe she had done nothing wrong at all. I mean why would she?? The list of rules she’s breached is more than she can count. 😡

Reactions: 9
Oh and the silly mare is out and about yet again. I mean come on lass 😜 wake up and smell the bloody tea. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.