Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curly blow king a better king at other blows than the hair he does me thinks 👀

(FYI nothing against it whatsoever 👌🏼)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“HI GUYZZ THOUGHT ID COME ON..

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW MING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

HE EVEN DID AN AMAYYZIN TRANSFORMATION ON MY VERY GOOD 40 YEAR OLD FRIEND CHERYL TAYLOR, MMKAY.. SHES 40 GUYZ!

.. SO... YEAH!”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does chezzas hair look like Lego hair? It looks it’s it’s been clipped on to her head WHAT THE duck. I think she booked the blow dry ming accidentally

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW KING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

HE EVEN DID AN AMAYYZIN TRANSFORMATION ON MY VERY GOOD 40 YEAR OLD FRIEND CHERYL TAYLOR, MMKAY.. SHES 40 GUYZ!

.. SO... YEAH!”
That’s some parting she’s got going on there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swear to god just looking at the state of that hair, with those two curly looking pig tails at the front is giving me hives 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big bad chezza’a hair 🤣🤣🤣 the laughin. By the Curly blow ming

Why does chezzas hair look like Lego hair? It looks it’s it’s been clipped on to her head WHAT THE duck. I think she booked the blow dry ming accidentally
Oh I always do this think of something comment then catch up and see someone else has said the same 🤣🤣 great minds think alike 💘

• Haha
Reactions: 6

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW MING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

.. SO... YEAH!”
She’s bloody 41 and some months. 😜😜 Lets keep it real on here. We do not do fake news. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9

.. SO... YEAH!”
Hahahahahahahahahaha howling

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.
Nothing to say apart from thank you, you are so appreciated ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

.. SO... YEAH!”
HAHAHAHAHA YOU EVEN GOT THE BRACKETS IN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to go look at the blowing king, the pics made me cringe! All identical and all with a massive parting down the middle at the back. It hurt me!

this is what we will be left with when khm has her year off her phone cause she’s been soooooo looking forward to not going on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its funny a person such as Kate who has no idea about politics, and probably has a lower than average IQ will happily rant on social media calling the country a joke. Let me tell you Kate, I have worked in A&E throughout this pandemic, ive intubated people who have been terrified they might die and never see family again. I was seconded to ITU for 6 weeks where I saw people dying, elderly people, young people, cancer patients, you name it, I saw it. The government isnt ‘MaKiNg ThE rUlEs Up’ there is no set protocol for dealing with this situation, decisions need to be made as the situation evolves and unfortunately they might not always suit you, or me or anyone else. But thats tough tits my friend. We haven’t lived through something like this before, its new territory. We all need to suck it up, follow the rules (not bend them), look after ourselves and stop being entitled little fuckwits. Myself and many others working for the NHS are completely burnt out, we are on our knees, I dont know if we would survive a second wave. So if you want to preach about mental health then maybe consider the mental health of nurses and doctors and other NHS staff. Honestly, get some perspective.
You are an absolute superstar ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.