Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was cringeing at Chez trying to get her husband involved in the stories when he’s literally just a 50 odd year old fella looking for his jeans 😂 is she trying to include him on her insta like the next daddy DIY? Leave the poor fella out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched that shite the whole way through thinking she was going to brush them flicks out 😳, proper Austin powers head, it's got to be a 70's themed night with that silk top she's got on too. Fuckin awful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone who’s interested, these are KHMs teeth! Fair enough she needed stuff doing but don’t think she needed a full mouth of porcelain veneers. Must have cost her a fortune
She’s advertised that dentist so much I reckon they were free. They look like clip ins. Absolutely awful 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 8
“HI GUYZZ THOUGHT ID COME ON..

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW MING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

HE EVEN DID AN AMAYYZIN TRANSFORMATION ON MY VERY GOOD 40 YEAR OLD FRIEND CHERYL TAYLOR, MMKAY.. SHES 40 GUYZ!

.. SO... YEAH!”
The picture 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha remember when she did a video showing us all how to brush our teeth 🙃🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine telling 140k worth of teenage “MUA”, Anon Lurkers and “I am Health Visitor”‘s how to brush their peggies.

She needs to have a go of her own big piano gnashers according to abar 6 sources off here.. stinky gob😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine telling 140k worth of teenage “MUA”, Anon Lurkers and “I am Health Visitor”‘s how to brush their peggies.

She needs to have a go of her own big piano gnashers according to abar 6 sources off here.. stinky gob😂
She keeps it rolling with the tooth brush theme tho. Let’s not forget she’s taking one in for babas hair.🙈 Christ the babies soft spot is a do not touch man. She will be rubbing that Truffle oil on it and picking her cradle cap off every bloody day I bet. 🙈 Then showing us her tooth brush skills yet again. 👀

If she gets this I am staying off tattle for a week and having a lie down. 🤪🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.