Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at it again posting FAKE messages which she has quite clearly written to herself. The two spaces full stop . Is the biggest giveaway 🤣🤣 and ‘PHENOMINAL’ kate it’s 07:59am and I’m already in bulk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Both of them messages have spelt they as thay 🤔 I smell a rat and its not the one on top of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How intriguing that these two messages have used brackets inappropriately and lots of dot spaces just like Jenko/Holyhell/TattleTrollinsta 🥴🥴🥴🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How intriguing that these two messages have used brackets inappropriately and lots of dot spaces just like Jenko/Holyhell/TattleTrollinsta 🥴🥴🥴🥴😂
It’s bizarre.🤣🤣 Maybe her Truffle Army have decided to copy her and spell shite and also use brackets as they think it’s part of Mua training?
Or maybe it’s Kate pretending to be admirers??
Very interesting I say! 👍👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the messages from her “fans” this morning?

YOU LOOK PHENOMINAL
YOU ARE PHENOMINAL

That you Kate, hun?
If you’re going to pretend your messages are from a ‘fan’ write differently to how you normally do or get Poppa Panelling to do it 🙄
These messages to herself remind me of what clubs with booths do to try and sell more. They say they’ve got 1 left so people think it’s a sell out & rush to book when actually they’ve sold 1
She’s had no positive DMs so she sends herself one so followers think omg if I send her one I’ll get an answer from this queen 🤗😖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you guyyyzzzz are just phenonimul...phenenenmel......phenonamal.......phinonamul.....duck it, yous are boss 👌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if today’s the day, but before 2 cos she needs a bath and bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the messages from her “fans” this morning?

YOU LOOK PHENOMINAL
YOU ARE PHENOMINAL

That you Kate, hun?
I get the impression she says this in a mirror to herself 😂😂😂!! She’s a tool... I find it strange how, she would show the full message before name included and these 2 messages I am midwife and you are phenominal she won’t show their names 😂!!

i am midwife, you are phenominal liar Kate 😳

0A353287-053D-422B-9290-DFC467BD8755.png

I know she’s pregnant and I know she loves a Facetune. But how can the same woman’s bump change size in the matter of days?! And her hands as well!! She has shovels in the top pic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Help me out here, I’m confused! Cheryl co-owns Oh Dear (as I like to call it) and she can’t do make up? Don’t understand?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kate Hayes #20 please. can .someone .gift. this. girl .a. dictionary. thank .you .please. Ps and also a a English lesson for the i am health visitor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have to say, after 2 gruelling night shifts in hot PPE, sweat from my visor stinging my eyes, drinking 3 litres of water and barely peeing because I’ve sweated so much. Then seeing she’s had 60 massages a week while 738273673827633 trillion years pregnant. Plus all the other COVID debacles and certain parts of the UK going back Into lockdown. You’re a complete WHOPPER. I am health visitor 😂😂😂😂😂 dont make me laugh! They must be just as fuming with you as I am, they just won’t say it to your face, because they are shitting it you’ll put a complaint in about them. You know because you’re such a boss babe CEO complaining bastard. Are you sure you’re name isn’t KAREN. Because you’re deffo one of them that always has to be right. Wish you well IAHV. I hope you haven’t endangered that poor child or any NHS staff who have the misfortune of looking after you. That pram is a joke aswell. Hope it runs over your tit flickers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Have to say, after 2 gruelling night shifts in hot PPE, sweat from my visor stinging my eyes, drinking 3 litres of water and barely peeing because I’ve sweated so much. Then seeing she’s had 60 massages a week while 738273673827633 trillion years pregnant. Plus all the other COVID debacles and certain parts of the UK going back Into lockdown. You’re a complete WHOPPER. I am health visitor 😂😂😂😂😂 dont make me laugh! They must be just as fuming with you as I am, they just won’t say it to your face, because they are shitting it you’ll put a complaint in about them. You know because you’re such a boss babe CEO complaining bastard. Are you sure you’re name isn’t KAREN. Because you’re deffo one of them that always has to be right. Wish you well IAHV. I hope you haven’t endangered that poor child or any NHS staff who have the misfortune of looking after you. That pram is a joke aswell. Hope it runs over your tit flickers.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 You are a bloody diamond lass. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.