Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I could never bring myself to be with a man who dresses like him. He’s the definition of ick.
I can’t remember who said it but I just can’t get Gerry McCann out my head now when I see him, he gave me the ick before but now it’s even worse 🤮
---
How much would we all love it to be our favourite Danielle, coming back from maternity and opening her own beauty empire
Imagine it was holly B 😂
---
I don’t post often but I always read, they must have some cash (god knows from where) a holiday to the south of France is not cheap. J really don’t see those types of place giving it away either.

So either Delo is making a fortune doing whatever he does or they have a magic money making machine
Flights can be cheap she could be doing air bnb whilst travelling to the venues, the videos of the rooms could be whilst she viewing the hotel for the wedding, because they show you around the rooms to see where you and the guest would stay, videos and pictures of the bedrooms doesn’t mean she’s actually staying in them, and in fancy restaurants and that they could be having one drink posing for a pic then leaving, Instagram is so fake an posed don’t believe everything x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Foodaholic

VIP Member
The way she's not saying where it is etc. No one cares, you're not Adele or Beyonce with a Vogue exclusive.
Just go and get fucking married.

Put the money towards your mortgage, car finance, get the child a new bed and a living room maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gingergirl1990

you know what they say… the bigger the paragraph on birthday/anniversary posts, the shitter the relationship 👀. It really couldn’t be more true, see it alllll the time!

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The audacity of calling a wedding venue disgusting when she’s an obnoxious racist who lives at Truff Manor and doesn’t wash her hair.

• Wow
  • Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Tell me more about the perfect ‘chikhood’ plz Kate? Hi 👋
Funny how the words over it say
“The greatest parenting mistakes of our generation is believing we can buy our children the magic of childhood, when in reality our magical childhood comes from Simply having the space and time to be a child”

so at what point do you believe you are giving your child the space an time to be a child?? when your dragging her around to bars an restaurants at night, dragging her to Dubai to non child friendly hotels for a few nights, or dragging her all around France to look at wedding venues for YOUR instagram, with the camera filming her waking up, going to sleep or having a shit,
making out she’s a prodigy when she just like every other child, all for YOUR Instagram

• Sad

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Oh I hope she goes south of France. Imagine her swanning around the harbour with her caramella size 8 clothes on her size 16 body, whilst wearing her 100% genuine Channnnnel crossbody. With her too small Oran sandals. Please make this happen!!!!

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Ahhh KHM could do Toffs make up couldn't she...
These people wind me right up, fucking google it you beggy meff. Might as well just say ‘I’ll be in Liverpool so local companies please send me freebies’ greedy bastards the lot of them.

Reactions: 34

wiganuser

VIP Member
"But we're not telling you where we're getting married"

Who the actual fuck does she think she is. Hardly kim k, thinking the paps will chase them. What a delusional cunt she is. I guarantee she's booked the cheapest place at a shitty time of year when it's pissing it down. France has the temperamental weather like us.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Still howling that Delos birthday gift is basically a wedding venue tour.
What happened to the Maldives got his 30th remember all the Pat Butcher jewellery she blagged for it

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is posted a pic of her and olive at a fertility clinic…can she not see the irony and insensitivity with that?!? Also who in their right minds go to a paramedic based at a beauty clinic for fertility issues? She probably goes to a hairdresser to get her teeth whitened. She is such a knob

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The state of her house will never not make me giddy. The fact they are even drinking in, let alone aspire to get married in, a £600 a night South of France wedding venue when the precious saviour child is sleeping on the cheapest wooden pallet of a bed with a sofa cushion for a pillow….

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230502_100327_Instagram.jpg

I would 100% love to know the editing app she uses 🤣 imagine if Instagram only let you put live pics up instead of your camera roll. We'd never see her again.

• Haha
  • Wow