Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230430_150338_Chrome~2.jpg

I know we've figured out why it looks like this, but it's killing me that her tits look like they are down at her belly button.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
The thought of Delo sweating in the back of an ambulance, wanking into a cup, while his blag Cartier bangles are jangling together, and his Turkey toupee is flopping forward and sticking to his forehead. Nice one for that terrible image Kate hun. Read the wiki.
Screaming "JACKKKKKK" when he jizzes 💦

• Haha

Gingergirl1990

I just don’t believe the French would give discounts and free trips/stays like that. They have a whole law against influencers so why would they give stuff to a MUA from the Wirral with barely even 183k followers?

also some more inconsistencies in her stories, it was 12 venues last week, now it’s 10. Olives favourite film is the sound of music, yet we’ve never seen/heard anything about that before (which is normal for anybody else’s child but not Olive) it was frozen the other month. Also, £80 for the WEEK, did you not need a car seat for the other 2 weeks you was there Kate?? Or did you mean to put ‘£80 per week’…. Me thinks someone is telling porkies…

Edited to add, she doesn’t care that people don’t think it’s an appropriate holiday for a child… but she doesn’t read here does she Matt 🤥

• Haha

Demilee124

Chatty Member
A poem…

Hi I’m Kate
Yes I’m wearing a plate
And I’m a state
Because I’ve put on weight
When I need to speak French, I get Olive to translate

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Another room tour of “our room” with no sign of their luggage 😂.

Oh, and anyone can book in for breakfast or afternoon tea or any of the restaurants in any of those hotels along the Croisette.

Mrs & Mr Delamere - she nicked some hotel stationary from that room tour and got Matt to write that. I’ve managed to get to my late 40’s and never see it written as Mrs & Mr except twice in the past few months and both times were her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe she’s sharing met gala outfits like she’s some fashion expert, she can’t even get clothes that fit her properly. Fashion opinions from her is like asking Rose West for parenting tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Delstar

VIP Member
Ooh a holiday! Will it start with the traditional family pic of them stood at the bottom of the escalator in Manchester Airport?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Disgusts me the NHS bashing. She's clearly doing it to tell people with fertility issues to swerve the Dr because they're shit and go this paramedic instead. #AD
A friend of mine has recently had results from her and her husbands fertility tests, all on the NHS and a problem was unfortunately found. The NHS have been thorough and absolutely amazing with them. I don't work for the NHS before our Truff thinks it's a biased opinion, I'm just someone who sees how hard all of our NHS staff work, how little respect they receive for such a thankless job and how under pressure they are. The people ive known that complain about them are the people who want a diagnosis when there's nothing wrong with them, they just want attention, or people with minor illnesses like a hernia, wanting treatment before say someone with cancer.

And Truff, Trolive is not cute and she's not the messiah. Protect your kid instead of your cubic chavy knuckle duster and wedding venue you pair of wet wipes.

(I'm too annoyed to proof read soz. Finally, someone has been influenced by Truff)
OK this fertility testing jOuRnEy of hers is taking me back to when I worked in a call centre, stick with me....

At least a couple of times a shift, I'd speak to a customer whose delivery was due that day, but it was, say, a 12-6 delivery slot and they were on the phone at quarter past 2 going why isn't it here, I'm getting worried, I've got a funny feeling it's not going to come. Based on nothing, they just felt like mithering. But all you could do was tell them it was out for delivery and it could arrive any time up til 6pm, and most of the time I'd check the order later that day and sure enough, delivered at half 5 or whatever. And this is what Truff is doing with her fertility tests off a paramedic. She's not been trying 12 months, she's seen her normal GP and had the normal tests which haven't found anything, but because she's so very extra special and has funny feelings, she's going to fuss and mither and stress herself and her family out, whereas if she just quietly got on with her life and kept trying, she'd probably be pregnant again in time. And if not, then at least she'd be able to demonstrate that she'd given things a proper try so a doctor would have a good basis if any further treatment was needed. This is just a waste of time and money for clout.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Someone’s commented ‘look at the rainbows in the pic 😍’ I actually despair. Just shows the intelligence level of her genuine followers 🥴
---
Oh and I see the Gucci sandals that she bought the geg last year 3 sizes too big as they were cheap in the sale finally fit 🤣

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
If a random man was saying my 2 year old was cute I wouldn't be bragging, I'd be belling the police and wanting his hard drive checked

• Heart
  • Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
I’m just picturing the geg running down the hallways of a £600 a night French chateau screaming MEERDERRR and laughing at how Truff thinks her life is enviable 🤣

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Does she seriously think one of her main trolls aka friends and family aren’t going to leak the venue before she gets married there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Na im fucken dead here 🤣🤣🤣 the kid is 2 cant string a full sentence together or even say elooobody 🤣🤣 but can speke fluently in french to impress the car seat guy. Fuck off kate you cant even spell airport properly never mind your child speaking french you lying toad ⚰ dead
---
Olive speaks French!!!!! My heads fell off!!!
Im on the floor here can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣
---
At this point shes trolling herself surley

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
“Our room”

With not a sign of a single piece of luggage or any personal items whatsoever.

Fuck off wideback, they let you in for a quick look around before the real occupants checked in.

She thinks we’re all as fucking thick as she is 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
The way she's not saying where it is etc. No one cares, you're not Adele or Beyonce with a Vogue exclusive.
Just go and get fucking married.

Put the money towards your mortgage, car finance, get the child a new bed and a living room maybe.
Imagine ye kid having a bed made out of pallets but you're dropping 80k on a wedding. Total nonsense.

• Haha