Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion 🙈 #185

‘We’ve all received crowns for the Kings coronation, but what we want to know is where is KHM’s next vacation*’

*vacation aka 48 hours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Fizz22

VIP Member
Coming out of her ass like most of the s***e she spouts!

Good of her to let everyone know about Delo’s hair transplant, in case they didn’t already.
I just couldn't imagine embarrassing my partner on the Internet daily. Matts little swimmers are being tested. Matts had a hair transplant. Matts a greedy bastard. Me and matt don't sleep together. Urgh, that lad is shamed on the daily.

• Heart

Delstar

VIP Member
Even she's confused with her Truff Clock now.

Also, some fella in M&S yesterday leaned over and was commenting on my baby in the car seat and went to touch her hand. I politely told him not to and thought what a creep. Strangers commenting on your kids looks is strange. If I was offered a discount because my kid was cute I'd politely decline and take my business elsewhere. Fuck giving him my personal details so he knew where to find my kid. Call me over protective but in this day and age you can't be too careful.
Why is she dressed as a gondolier?

• Haha

ems1982

Chatty Member
Don’t mind me trolls I’m just off to call 999 to get a paramedic round to do me some fertility tests.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to @longtimelurker1992 for the winning thread title with the most votes

Not much of a recap to add as the thread title says it all. Apparently fertility treatment is now available on klarna, unless you're an influencer claiming infertility and then it's #ad instead.

Fertility treatment on finance though... whatever next?

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230512_110041_Instagram.jpg

Not once do I put anything negative on my ones bday post and we've been together 20 years. She thinks it makes them look like they've been together for ages and like an "old married" couple, but what it actually does is highlight cracks forming..... I see it all the time. I've outlasted MANY of my friends who put lonnnnnnng posts and lovey dovey pics up of how happy they are, spoiler, they weren't....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

noseycow08

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight, she’s trying for a baby with no idea if and when it’ll happen. Supposedly going down the fertility treatment route (or so she has us believe because that makes more interesting content…!) but is also planning a wedding which she is alluding to being abroad. How will that work Kate? Possibly being pregnant going abroad, how will she know what size dress to order ? How will she know she will be able to fly ? And if she’s had a new baby, how will she know the baby will be 100% ok? And be old enough to fly ? Or have a passport in time? There’s so many questions, she lying about something here. Or…. Not like Kate would ever do this…. She’s doing all of this bullshit with no intentions for another baby or a wedding but is simply doing all of this for some content and engagement on her profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s the gift that keeps giving isn’t she

• Haha

Trollypusher

View attachment 2164871

Not once do I put anything negative on my ones bday post and we've been together 20 years. She thinks it makes them look like they've been together for ages and like an "old married" couple, but what it actually does is highlight cracks forming..... I see it all the time. I've outlasted MANY of my friends who put lonnnnnnng posts and lovey dovey pics up of how happy they are, spoiler, they weren't....
My gammon plays cricket and wears pants like that and even though I get a bit of a fanny flutter after a game with him in his dirty kit, if he showed up to our bespoke South of France piss up with our 2yo in that outfit, my fanny would do a windows close down. Ctrl+alt+delete

• Haha

Tictactoe12

She’s so cheeky! Proper annoys me she posts a size 10
That's what I mean. In everyday life, I'd be dead set against body shaming anyone, especially another woman but its the fucking audacity of her! She's so fucking harmful! Anyone seen the new dove advert about the impact of social media on young people? This is why I take great enjoyment in calling her bullshit!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Blatantly in the South of France and doesn’t want people to see where she is and message venues and restaurants enlightening them to the fact a racist bully Haaland lookalike is on the prowl for freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Keera

VIP Member
She’s only not showing us as she knows fine one of the her main trolls will be banging “Kate hayes is a homophobic skint racist” into Google translate and sending it to all the venues before she’s even touched back down in the UK 😂😂😂 god imagine having to live ur life terrified ur going to be outed as a racist ffs

ps if and when we find out where the wedding is can we make it thread title like the “THE BABYS NAME IS OLIVE” thread cz she was absolutely FUMING she slipped up on that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
This whole thing is absolutely hilarious, going round acting like millionaires dressed in primark pjs 🤣 can’t make this shit up

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
My bespoke whines if I need to go to the supermarket and home and bargains in one day, cannot imagine dragging them around a different hotel and bar every day

• Haha