Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion - Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
The thought of Delo sweating in the back of an ambulance, wanking into a cup, while his blag Cartier bangles are jangling together, and his Turkey toupee is flopping forward and sticking to his forehead. Nice one for that terrible image Kate hun. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

Fizz22

VIP Member
Wasn’t it said that Delo was dealer?
It makes sense because I can’t see how she makes a decent living out of the shite content she knocks out.
Couldn't imagine him as a dealer. He's tiny. He'd have his undies pulled over his head and robbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hey trolls, long time no speak ❤ I seen our Kate yesterday driving GTA style through Upton in her Rangey and the drivers side is fucked up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #185 pep head is a millionaire, aw poor Truff she could have had a share!

And the reason for this thread suggestion is a little birdy just told me that Cheryl's just signed the contracts and Oh darlin has been sold 🤫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

gossip29

VIP Member
Cat fished by a venue, disgusted when she seen it in real life. Now she knows how people feel when they see her in the wild 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Fizz22

VIP Member
It reminds me of when she did Mez’s make up and just kept saying how wrinkly she is 😖
I'll never forget that. I felt so bad for Mez. "You've got deep set wrinkles haven't you mez, really deep lines all over your face MATTS MUM HAS LOVELY SKIN" rat.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
If you quote ‘Je suis Olive’ (I am Olive in French) guyzzzz the car rental place will give you an exclusive 10% discount!!
Can one of you clever fuckers through the primarni pjs (along with McCann) into the next thread title please 🙏🏼
Katie Hayes #185 Monte Carlo in pjs from primark, with the french little geg and Gerry Mcann the skidmark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

SOJISUB

I need to catch up on this thread but fml, she’s been travelling around their favourite place 😂 they could literally be anywhere…Spanish Tots, puddle ducks, Paris, noubalm, caramella, London, say it with diamonds, Italy, dubai, opera grill, the list is endless. If they love where they are so much why didn’t Matt propose there instead of carrying a ring around for a year but end up proposing in a hotel lobby on his way for a shit at midnight on NYE in their other fave place York 😂😂😂…EVERYFUCKINGWHERE is her favourite when it’s free, but somehow I can’t see venues abroad ‘gifting’ her fuck all especially when they hear what a lying racist homophobe she is 😉 let’s be honest as soon as one of her ‘main trolls’ leak the venue, the emails and dm’s will be flying 📧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
Surely if it’s such a special place to them, Matt would have proposed there and not in a hotel lobby? You know, since he carried the ring around the world looking for the right time, a planned trip to France for 48 hours would have been the most perfect opportunity.

Fucking hell, my husband and I went to Bolton for the night once. Does that mean I need to hold it in my heart as a special place for our relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s literally 5 mins from Murrayfield, why wouldn’t you go there instead of some aesthetics clinic… I’ll tell you why
Consultation £250
Exam/biopsies £195.50
Ultrasound internal and external £359.08
Follow up £200/£250
Then there’s bloods, and other testing for them both etc etc
Sorry but if she was seriously on a fertility journey and was wearing a real van cleef and 10ct diamond, she’d be there and wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Even as we know they’re fake, why would you spend money trekking to France for insta content? You’d spend the money on getting checked properly! I guarantee you she could see one of the consultants tomorrow.
Ya poor and a liar hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s some Brigitte Bardot, Vogue front cover kind of vibe doesn’t she; wow. You’re a midsize has-been MUA from outside Liverpool that dresses exclusively in sweatshop fashion aimed at girls 10 years younger in at least one size too small. Also how is it your favourite place when you’ve never been to Provence before?! Just because you like drinking rosé from there?! Bet she’s been busting out the “I call it whispering devil because of the hangover” joke to all the French vendors just looking at her like… 😑

Absolutely rocking a Kirsty Doyle suit and her Nan in a wheelchair for the town hall wedding (couldn’t get married without our faves 🥺🥺🥺🥺). If she’s getting married there she’ll be making Matt sell a BTL property and using all the equity because there’s not a chance in hell your house is the state of hers if you’ve got 80-100k sitting in the bank which is exactly what a 60 person fully catered wedding in the SoF is going to cost these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 49