Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slidders

Chatty Member
Jesus Kate the French hate the Brits so you're flogging a dead bison if your hoping to get any freebies out of them.
I’m actually embarrassed for her. Like cringing. She’s the type of person that makes the French hate us Brits. I got married in France and fuck me you have to tread so carefully to be respectful, she is everything they despise, loud, obnoxious. And they’d be SO offended with her asking for freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Keera

VIP Member
Olive must have about 900 pairs of gifted personalised pyjamas ffs. I suppose each pair are the BEST.

for the wedding I’m picturing the French version of Dwight Schrutes beet farm, in mid-November (to keep costs down), the nan will be projected up via MSTeams onto big screen - which makes no difference to them going up to stare at her through the care home window - 1 bridesmaid (cousin sister bestie Hollie) as everyone else will have fallen out with her after the hen weekend and Mrs Delo (the OG not Kate) will be sitting front row in tears wondering how it got to this for her poor son 😂😂😂 but hopefully our max will get to go back to that dog hotel he went to once while the clampits are all away in France🥰

• Haha

OnlineOnly

She never fails does she.

It’s funny how she makes out they’re loaded in the south of France, hotfooting round all these stunning locations screaming money, yet her posts are so contradictive. All about discount codes and getting stuff ‘cheap’ - she has no class at all. Never be fooled by these instahuns - people with money don’t brag. It’s all for the gram !

And ps - if I made my fella go into a gorgeous place just for one drink or to get a pic he’d knock me out 😂😂😂 joking, but he’d tell me to get a fucking grip and grow up hahaha !

Cady1954

VIP Member
I'll never forget that. I felt so bad for Mez. "You've got deep set wrinkles haven't you mez, really deep lines all over your face MATTS MUM HAS LOVELY SKIN" rat.
I'd have deep set wrinkles as well if I'd brought dragged that horrible cunt up.

• Haha
As if she wouldn’t have posted morning pics of them all waking up in the room with a silly little tray on the bed. She’s looked round the honeymoon suite or bridal suite or whatever it’s called and took some quick videos and pics before going to a B&B up the road.

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
I do not believe for one second that she will have the extravagant Instagram wedding she wants / is eluding to.

I do though, think she will spout bull shit, along the lines of: They are scaling back their dream wedding because:

* They don’t want to out price their “friends” from being able to attend.

* The can’t get married without her Nan- who is unable to travel.

* She miraculously is expecting Geg II and their priorities have changed.

Read the wiki.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So she’s not worn any make up since Friday, which means she no doubt turned up to that wedding looking a show. Call me shallow but I’d expect a decent MUA to turn up looking like she’d at least made some effort with her own look

• Heart

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Fancy going to Christian Dior bar in primark PJs 😂😂😂 sums her up though all fur coat and no knickers. I kinda believe what she says about Olaf being happier …cos she spent so long in the car she has managed to catch up on some sleep after all her nights out to fancy adult restaurants! Bet she would have enjoyed Disneyland Paris more though!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
She really thinks she’s some Brigitte Bardot, Vogue front cover kind of vibe doesn’t she; wow. You’re a midsize has-been MUA from outside Liverpool that dresses exclusively in sweatshop fashion aimed at girls 10 years younger in at least one size too small. Also how is it your favourite place when you’ve never been to Provence before?! Just because you like drinking rosé from there?! Bet she’s been busting out the “I call it whispering devil because of the hangover” joke to all the French vendors just looking at her like… 😑

Absolutely rocking a Kirsty Doyle suit and her Nan in a wheelchair for the town hall wedding (couldn’t get married without our faves 🥺🥺🥺🥺). If she’s getting married there she’ll be making Matt sell a BTL property and using all the equity because there’s not a chance in hell your house is the state of hers if you’ve got 80-100k sitting in the bank which is exactly what a 60 person fully catered wedding in the SoF is going to cost these days!
This. All this. Literally never seen her go to France except Paris so another lie when she says it is special to them!! How is her favourite special Nan going to make it out there? Imagine choosing a venue which your Nan can't get to, just because some rich people you aspire to being get married to France. What a sad, sad life.

Rothsey

VIP Member
I don’t know why it bothers me so much that she’s going to be on so much debt doing this for the gram and the trolls, she’s going to be paying for this wedding long after the divorce.

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Even she's confused with her Truff Clock now.

Also, some fella in M&S yesterday leaned over and was commenting on my baby in the car seat and went to touch her hand. I politely told him not to and thought what a creep. Strangers commenting on your kids looks is strange. If I was offered a discount because my kid was cute I'd politely decline and take my business elsewhere. Fuck giving him my personal details so he knew where to find my kid. Call me over protective but in this day and age you can't be too careful.

Attachments

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
She hasn’t posted so she can come on and be like omg guys been having the best/ busiest time sorry I haven’t even looked at social media!!! When we all saw her talking to Ed Sheeran yesterday like he was her best mate 🙄

• Haha

yahooyazhoo

Fucking hell trolls agreed to babysit my mates kid whilst she’s at some gig, she’s just said the little girl is now going to Kate’s masterclass so she’s asked if I can still babysit her but take her to the masterclass 🤢
---
Since she’s being boring can I be a cheeky twat and ask for some makeup brush recs? I only need them for foundation/concealer and blush/bronze. ❤❤
Rare beauty!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve cracked up at this photo she looks like something out of Men in Black with those shades.
The thing on her neck looks like she’s put one of those puffy things you use in the bath/shower round her neck.
IMG_3843.jpeg

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She thinks it makes her sound so worldly and wealthy saying how everything is the best but it just shows lack of vocabulary and general intelligence. Every single meal the favourite or best ever. France is the best in the world for cheap champagne (duh) or chocolate mousse (!!) like she’s some connoisseur who flies round the world tasting mousse. She goes Dubai, Ibiza and that’s about it, hardly cultured.

• Haha
I can’t wait to see how she hides the ring on her wedding pics, wonder what the wedding rings will be like, will she put a screen round her and the little fella like King Charles had for his coronation.

• Haha