Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @longtimelurker1992 for the winning thread title with the most votes

Not much of a recap to add as the thread title says it all. Apparently fertility treatment is now available on klarna, unless you're an influencer claiming infertility and then it's #ad instead.

Fertility treatment on finance though... whatever next?

Reactions: 38
Is there anyone on here that knows her? A frenemy perhaps. I want to know what she thinks of the Haaland comparisons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still here chuckling at "is 9 toes dad a real person" 😂😂😂 brilliant - hopefully someone can confirm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont really have much to say but I found truff in page 2 of this section so had to write something to change that......!

Yes 9 toes really does love herself. It's very very ott.

Randomly, does anyone follow Alex Gerrard or know what she's upto these days? Just randomly came across an old article of her yesterday.

Reactions: 8
I'm still here chuckling at "is 9 toes dad a real person" 😂😂😂 brilliant - hopefully someone can confirm 🤣
Whoever called him leccy legs (might’ve been Barb) is my favourite 🥹🥹 I snort every time it pops into my head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm pissing myself at her bleeping huge belly and tiny legs. Proper bleeping gru 😅
Eggs on legs 👍🏻
---
Her boobs in that first picture look like they’re by her belly button. Why does she refuse to wear a bra?! 😩
It looks like the corset is a good couple of sizes too small, so the cups have been forced upwards by her boobs and belly, and now it's basically acting as a necklace whilst simultaneously pushing down on the boobs so they merge with the belly. And this is why we buy the size that fits properly, not the one whose number aligns with your inner vision of what your ideal self looks like, Katie dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s so cheeky! Proper annoys me she posts a size 10
That's what I mean. In everyday life, I'd be dead set against body shaming anyone, especially another woman but its the bleeping audacity of her! She's so bleeping harmful! Anyone seen the new dove advert about the impact of social media on young people? This is why I take great enjoyment in calling her bullshit!

Reactions: 36
Sharon Watts on Eastenders has that figure. Skinny legs but hefty up top and a wide back

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.