Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
The pic with good morning on, as if she's just woken up in a French mansion. Kate love, you're in an air B&B and that's a pic off your photo album. If you've had to finance your car with ROCKSTAR CAR FINANCE it's simply not plausible you're having an 80k wedding!
---
Screenshot_20230508_114124_Instagram.jpg

The 🥺 face makes me irrationally angry 😤😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tealicious2020

The car seat was meant to be more expensive but the fella just LOVED Olive so we got it cheaper 🙄 she never changes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Tell me more about the perfect ‘chikhood’ plz Kate? Hi 👋
The childhood I want her to have? Being a human quaver for 2 years, ragged around bars and restuarants whilst momma and daddy diy bum meals, dragged on 48 hour holidays bar hopping for 32 of the hours. What a fucking blast of a childhood 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 46

wiganuser

VIP Member
Imagine her dragging those lumpy tattooed legs around those hotels, mithering the fuck out of the staff for freebies whilst leaving a trail of smelly farts.
I bet everyone was taking the piss out of her, with those staged, boring as fuck insta happy fam pics 😂😂

What a sad, pathetic life. Just book a destination wedding in an all inclusive where mez can walk around in her shein cozzie and matalan kaftan.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

loveanatter

VIP Member
I reckon she’s going to say the most amazing thing happened and whilst they were looking at wedding venues they conceived. So they now aren’t getting married.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Why does her thumb look like that? Did she have her big toe transplanted to her hand or something 🤢 she makes me ill with her ‘French truffle 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹’ can’t bare that fucking face 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Telling porkie pies again I see.

Truff I think you meant to say.. “Truffle from TK Maxx”

Who knew.. my ‘truffle sauce’ from there looks exactly the same 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Is it not a little insensitive to take a child to a fertility appointment, let alone boring for the child?
Could nobody keep Trollive occupied for an hour or so?

• Heart

Louloulala2

Since Kate has raked in so many freebies for her parties, no one wants to host her wedding anywhere in the Northwest.

She has to try her luck abroad, and writing out all of these illiterate emails must be stressful for her.
Can you imagine the conversation though as she tries to blag a freebie with an oh so chic (and probably super snooty) manager/owner of one of these venues???

Truff : Mmmkay so I'm an influencer and I have around 180k followers. If you let me have it for nothing I could bring you alot of business as I'm a falcon icon

French person (after googling KHM and seeing her French cosplay outfits, laundry pile, shit covered nails, cheap nasty fashion, echo articles, stained hoodie collection and broken mug chats) :

Non

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
The sad thing though is that poor kid getting dragged around these places,so Truff can live it up for the Gram.One photo of her in a pool,I'd be fuming if I'd gone on an expensive holiday after working all year round & someone turned up with a kid & hear her voice bellowing out,It's all rather pathetic and sad that she's constantly trying to portray a life that is way beyond her income & putting herself in debt for years,so when she's 40 she'll still be doing the same.
I know, sly the kid looks knackered all the time trying to keep up with them
---
View attachment 2169082

In monte carlo or Nice with hair like that. Couldnt be me sorry. Get a fucking wash.
It’s a hair mask troll
---
The ghost child, and they think this looks
cool for the gram, the child zooming around the restaurant 🙄
is this the thing now blurry pictures

the people in the backgrounds faces 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
That kid has been dragged around for the past 2 and a half years. Nothing is ever for her and it’s such a shame that she’ll never know any different.

I don’t know anyone that visits as many places as she’s claiming to for their wedding. My husband and I got married in Cyprus because it was cheaper than getting married here. We visited one place and booked it and although it was exciting, it was the worst day of the holiday because all the kids did was moan that they wanted to be back at the hotel, in the pool.

Ive never known a pair of selfish parents like these two. Especially ones that claim they’re showing their daughter the world when all they’re really showing her are some crappy bars and the backs of their phones.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Bonjour tous les Trollz! Mon nom est Olive et ma maman est une hompohobique racist et mon papa et un petit homme. La France est mon pays prefere dans le monde entier! Viva la France!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42