Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t wait to see her mum and dad in the south of France, will make a nice change for them from Dubai. I wonder if Olive will be learning French so she can play a part in the ceremony.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again it makes me feel ill how she refers to Olive as ‘Miss Olive’ 🫣

• Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Cat fished by a venue, disgusted when she seen it in real life. Now she knows how people feel when they see her in the wild 🤣
They were probably horrified when they saw hambeast stomping out of the hire car with big O and tiny Tim in tow…. Talk about cat fished 🤣🤣 they probably just wanted them (and the smell) to be gone….

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Porsches and rangeys are for people with a bit of money* but not really nice car money. I don’t make the rules 🤣

* or in Kate’s case, access to dodgy finance deals
Cars don't impress me these days. Unless it's a Lambo or a ferrari but I don't see many of those on the school run 😒

Any fucker can get 60k car on finance these days. You see 22 year olds spunking 700 quid a month on a rangey, all for show.

Il keep my 6 year old car that was paid in full at the time, and overpay on my mortgage with the residual. Cars are so depreciated in value it's beyond me why people do it when their earnings don't reflect it.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Could you be arsed packing & unpacking every day with a 2 year old - poor kid gets the shortest holidays going! All she wants is a bucket & spade and an ice cream - instead she is dressed like a flamenco dancer, sat in her car seat driving about in the heat to fancy hotels so her Ma can take photos!

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I love the way that tattle know what she is doing before she does 😂😂😂. Why does she class looking at wedding venues as a holiday? I hope she does get married in France cos I can’t wait for all the outfits 😂

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Her Reel made me laugh out loud and my husband said 'what's that Haaland lookalike doing now' without even knowing what I was looking at! They've been away since last Saturday. ONE Week, not 'few weeks'. Few weeks means three or more, Kate! She's the - stupid) gift which keeps on giving!
---
Also - no footage of the bedrooms, means they were staying in the local Ibis and just visiting a potential wedding venue - in their dreams!

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
The geg was sleeping on a bare mattress until she caught up on here and we’d shamed her into putting a bedsheet on it.

Embarrassed for the pair of them, selfish shit parents.

Reactions: 32

Fizz22

VIP Member
What I'm gathering from her story, is that they've booked a 10 day "holiday" and its basically staying in a different place daily. Couldn't imagine doing that with a 2 year old. Her life exhausts me and its all for the gram.

Reactions: 32