Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went days before Cannes film festival and wondered why they were last minute dressing the hotel. Bet she pronounces it CanneZzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another room tour of “our room” with no sign of their luggage 😂.

Oh, and anyone can book in for breakfast or afternoon tea or any of the restaurants in any of those hotels along the Croisette.

Mrs & Mr Delamere - she nicked some hotel stationary from that room tour and got Matt to write that. I’ve managed to get to my late 40’s and never see it written as Mrs & Mr except twice in the past few months and both times were her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She literally goes around torturing herself by visiting places she has no business being and certainly can’t afford. She spends like an hour or two in each place as that’s all she can afford to be there for and all for a handful of likes off strangers. I can’t get my head around what she gets out of it and why on earth Delo is quite happy to traipse around with her and drag Olive along with this charade.

Reactions: 28
This whole thing is absolutely hilarious, going round acting like millionaires dressed in primark pjs 🤣 can’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Oh, and anyone can book in for breakfast or afternoon tea or any of the restaurants in any of those hotels along the Croisette.

Mrs & Mr Delamere - she nicked some hotel stationary from that room tour and got Matt to write that. I’ve managed to get to my late 40’s and never see it written as Mrs & Mr except twice in the past few months and both times were her.
She’s an insufferable bleep. I bet she signs of her beggy emails ‘Mrs and Mr Delamere’

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If ( big if) surely it would be Monsieur and Madam ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They always upgrade you in France? 😂
Yep always, the whole country, just ask and they'll do it #cheatcode #lifehack

Nothing at all to do with staying there the week before the film festival and probably being literally the only guests in the entire place, like a big set of dickheads
---

Plus if an actual French person had written that it would be M. & Mme. Delamere, why is she such a weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Disgusts me the NHS bashing. She's clearly doing it to tell people with fertility issues to swerve the Dr because they're tit and go this paramedic instead. #AD
A friend of mine has recently had results from her and her husbands fertility tests, all on the NHS and a problem was unfortunately found. The NHS have been thorough and absolutely amazing with them. I don't work for the NHS before our Truff thinks it's a biased opinion, I'm just someone who sees how hard all of our NHS staff work, how little respect they receive for such a thankless job and how under pressure they are. The people ive known that complain about them are the people who want a diagnosis when there's nothing wrong with them, they just want attention, or people with minor illnesses like a hernia, wanting treatment before say someone with cancer.

And Truff, Trolive is not cute and she's not the messiah. Protect your kid instead of your cubic chavy knuckle duster and wedding venue you pair of wet wipes.

(I'm too annoyed to proof read soz. Finally, someone has been influenced by Truff)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Disgusts me the NHS bashing. She's clearly doing it to tell people with fertility issues to swerve the Dr because they're tit and go this paramedic instead. #AD
A friend of mine has recently had results from her and her husbands fertility tests, all on the NHS and a problem was unfortunately found. The NHS have been thorough and absolutely amazing with them. I don't work for the NHS before our Truff thinks it's a biased opinion, I'm just someone who sees how hard all of our NHS staff work, how little respect they receive for such a thankless job and how under pressure they are. The people ive known that complain about them are the people who want a diagnosis when there's nothing wrong with them, they just want attention, or people with minor illnesses like a hernia, wanting treatment before say someone with cancer.

And Truff, Trolive is not cute and she's not the messiah. Protect your kid instead of your cubic chavy knuckle duster and wedding venue you pair of wet wipes.

(I'm too annoyed to proof read soz. Finally, someone has been influenced by Truff)
The reason the NHS don’t do some of these tests anyway is because a lot of the time the results are so unreliable so it’s not really going to help

Reactions: 14
Why does her thumb look like that? Did she have her big toe transplanted to her hand or something 🤢 she makes me ill with her ‘French truffle 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹’ can’t bare that bleeping face 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
French pasta??
Why? because she’s put truffle and pasta from bought from France
Oh duck off now!
Everything’s going to be French now isn’t it
French cottage pie with truffle in it
French roast dinner with the best truffle roasties
I’m going for a French tit
gUyZ mY oWn mAdE uP rEcIpE 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The thought of Delo sweating in the back of an ambulance, wanking into a cup, while his blag Cartier bangles are jangling together, and his Turkey toupee is flopping forward and sticking to his forehead. Nice one for that terrible image Kate hun. Read the wiki.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
She literally goes around torturing herself by visiting places she has no business being and certainly can’t afford. She spends like an hour or two in each place as that’s all she can afford to be there for and all for a handful of likes off strangers. I can’t get my head around what she gets out of it and why on earth Delo is quite happy to traipse around with her and drag Olive along with this charade.
I used to feel a bit sorry for Delo but not any more he’s a moron who must enjoy the freebies and presenting a fake lifestyle as much as she does. It’s cringeworthy!

Reactions: 18
The thought of Delo sweating in the back of an ambulance, wanking into a cup, while his blag Cartier bangles are jangling together, and his Turkey toupee is flopping forward and sticking to his forehead. Nice one for that terrible image Kate hun. Read the wiki.
Screaming "JACKKKKKK" when he jizzes 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tell me more about the perfect ‘chikhood’ plz Kate? Hi 👋
Funny how the words over it say
“The greatest parenting mistakes of our generation is believing we can buy our children the magic of childhood, when in reality our magical childhood comes from Simply having the space and time to be a child”

so at what point do you believe you are giving your child the space an time to be a child?? when your dragging her around to bars an restaurants at night, dragging her to Dubai to non child friendly hotels for a few nights, or dragging her all around France to look at wedding venues for YOUR instagram, with the camera filming her waking up, going to sleep or having a tit,
making out she’s a prodigy when she just like every other child, all for YOUR Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.