Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fixed your wine for you. You minty bint.
what the duck is she talking about? My head hurts.Stayed at the famoushotel were all the A listers stay, but none there cos it’s not film festival? Why is that a brag?
Famous hotel but bought the cheap wine. About €20 a bottle MAX in France that stuff 😎

(although it’s beaut wine so recommend it for the fellow trollz)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
See she stills spilling the narrative that the bespoke Olympic swimming child is petrified of water despite swimming every week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see she’s using her primark jarmies as a table cloth, bespoke may I add! And that’s just the material that covered her back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fixed your wine for you. You minty bint.
what the duck is she talking about? My head hurts.Stayed at the famoushotel were all the A listers stay, but none there cos it’s not film festival? Why is that a brag?
That caption sounds like a kid in yr2 writing in their Busy Book about What I Did In The Summer Holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Genuine question as I’m not planning on having kids just yet but will be in the near future, but what could they find or discover in these fertility tests? Someone said that a problem was discovered in their friends fertility tests, I’m assuming it’s stuff like low sperm count.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question as I’m not planning on having kids just yet but will be in the near future, but what could they find or discover in these fertility tests? Someone said that a problem was discovered in their friends fertility tests, I’m assuming it’s stuff like low sperm count.
Yeah blood tests show if you’re ovulating, egg levels etc stuff like that x

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she wasn’t invited to the #gifted Ibiza trip with all the BPerfect lot?!
Probably because she’s a terrible MUA and it’s not good for their brand. She’s the worst influencer, proper tit at her ‘job’. Anything she advertises I wouldn’t buy. All I can think about is that time she had 💩 under her nails 🤢🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Another best thing ever, learn some new adjectives please!!

Here’s a few to get you started:

synonyms for best
  • finest.
  • first.
  • first-rate.
  • leading.
  • outstanding.
  • perfect.
  • terrific.
  • splendid.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Theirs was low sperm count and low quality eggs x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.