Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusts me the NHS bashing. She's clearly doing it to tell people with fertility issues to swerve the Dr because they're tit and go this paramedic instead. #AD
A friend of mine has recently had results from her and her husbands fertility tests, all on the NHS and a problem was unfortunately found. The NHS have been thorough and absolutely amazing with them. I don't work for the NHS before our Truff thinks it's a biased opinion, I'm just someone who sees how hard all of our NHS staff work, how little respect they receive for such a thankless job and how under pressure they are. The people ive known that complain about them are the people who want a diagnosis when there's nothing wrong with them, they just want attention, or people with minor illnesses like a hernia, wanting treatment before say someone with cancer.

And Truff, Trolive is not cute and she's not the messiah. Protect your kid instead of your cubic chavy knuckle duster and wedding venue you pair of wet wipes.

(I'm too annoyed to proof read soz. Finally, someone has been influenced by Truff)
OK this fertility testing jOuRnEy of hers is taking me back to when I worked in a call centre, stick with me....

At least a couple of times a shift, I'd speak to a customer whose delivery was due that day, but it was, say, a 12-6 delivery slot and they were on the phone at quarter past 2 going why isn't it here, I'm getting worried, I've got a funny feeling it's not going to come. Based on nothing, they just felt like mithering. But all you could do was tell them it was out for delivery and it could arrive any time up til 6pm, and most of the time I'd check the order later that day and sure enough, delivered at half 5 or whatever. And this is what Truff is doing with her fertility tests off a paramedic. She's not been trying 12 months, she's seen her normal GP and had the normal tests which haven't found anything, but because she's so very extra special and has funny feelings, she's going to fuss and mither and stress herself and her family out, whereas if she just quietly got on with her life and kept trying, she'd probably be pregnant again in time. And if not, then at least she'd be able to demonstrate that she'd given things a proper try so a doctor would have a good basis if any further treatment was needed. This is just a waste of time and money for clout.

Reactions: 40
I’m convinced she only does all these 3 night holidays she can’t afford to be able to brag when aLive is actually of school age, going on about how the kids been going Dubai since the womb like her ma. Be assed getting into major debt to look good on instagram

Reactions: 18
Is it not a little insensitive to take a child to a fertility appointment, let alone boring for the child?
Could nobody keep Trollive occupied for an hour or so?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is the most unserious “fertility journey” I’ve ever seen. Making a mockery of people with real problems. Has she even stopped drinking yet?

Reactions: 29
Why not pay private to an actual fertility clinic based in say, the women's? Why an ex paramedic...he has no experience of fertility issues? Also, those bloods are pretty routine.

Reactions: 27
Don’t mind me trolls I’m just off to call 999 to get a paramedic round to do me some fertility tests.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's such a farce. Any one with an ounce of knowledge knows that this "journey" is bullshit.

Reactions: 12
She’s literally 5 mins from Murrayfield, why wouldn’t you go there instead of some aesthetics clinic… I’ll tell you why
Consultation £250
Exam/biopsies £195.50
Ultrasound internal and external £359.08
Follow up £200/£250
Then there’s bloods, and other testing for them both etc etc
Sorry but if she was seriously on a fertility journey and was wearing a real van cleef and 10ct diamond, she’d be there and wouldn’t bat an eyelid. Even as we know they’re fake, why would you spend money trekking to France for insta content? You’d spend the money on getting checked properly! I guarantee you she could see one of the consultants tomorrow.
Ya poor and a liar hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Kinda don’t want her to conceive again as I feel sorry for the next little content that inherits her nose and one brain cell. On the other hand, the threads were on fire when she was pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it not a little insensitive to take a child to a fertility appointment, let alone boring for the child?
it would be if she went to a fertility clinic, not to worry though as she’s gone to the ambulance station.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she is posted a pic of her and olive at a fertility clinic…can she not see the irony and insensitivity with that?!? Also who in their right minds go to a paramedic based at a beauty clinic for fertility issues? She probably goes to a hairdresser to get her teeth whitened. She is such a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I genuinely don’t know how John isn’t aware of how vile Truff is, his family are popular hairdressers/MUA’s in the city & know everyone!! I seen them out on bank hol, he was round the bend! 😵‍ infact they all were! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The thought of Delo sweating in the back of an ambulance, wanking into a cup, while his blag Cartier bangles are jangling together, and his Turkey toupee is flopping forward and sticking to his forehead. Nice one for that terrible image Kate hun. Read the wiki.
This though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I just can’t believe she went to Cannes and Monte Carlo and wore primark pyjamas out in public. I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That’s Truff all over doesn’t think of anyone but herself.
Who in the right mind would take a child to a fertility clinic where there’s a very good chance that there’s a couple in the waiting room who ARE having fertility problems.
Totally insensitive but to be fair it’s not really a proper clinic is it it’s a bloody paramedic!!
Plus no one wants to look after aLive because she’s a handful i.e a little brat!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.