Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she's strapped in so she complies
---
Truff is KILLING ME pretending she's getting married in Monte Carlo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't cope with her.
---
she’s going to have to become a resident first as no foreigners can get married there.

I wonder if she showed off her engagement ring when she was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long were they actually gone for? I swear it was only a week? And they went to all of them places!! I’d be knackered doing that never mind poor Olive

Reactions: 17
How long were they actually gone for? I swear it was only a week? And they went to all of them places!! I’d be knackered doing that never mind poor Olive
Troll, it was a few weeks! (But that’s Truff time which in reality is 6 days)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought I could see Liverpool in the background
---
I wonder if there will be any restaurant food pics this time, only seen some bread so far and French pasta.
But like, who asked her for any of that ‘content’? 🤣🤣🤣 NO ONE CARES KATE! like no one though hahahaha you haven’t been chocker at all stop with the lies
She’s a huge disaster it’s so funny to watch yeno

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s going to have to become a resident first as no foreigners can get married there.

I wonder if she showed off her engagement ring when she was there.
It would have been like that episode of selling sunset where they spotted the Morganite straight away, except its cubic zirconia

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The French diaries on a makeup page make it make sense

i was in homies yesterday and her ring light was there and I said to my mate oh look it’s little miss catfish

she honestly can’t believe how much she lies online and how ridiculous the lies even are

if you were truly happy with your life you wouldn’t need to take it hun

Reactions: 13
In every photo they all look like one of those grubby families
With random stains down their clothes, scuffs and mud on their footwear, unwashed hair, crumbs of biscuits all over their stuff, tide marks on their necks and a unclean foodie smell about them
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With random stains down their clothes, scuffs and mud on their footwear, unwashed hair, crumbs of biscuits all over their stuff, tide marks on their necks and a unclean foodie smell about them
🤢
And yet they want us to believe they're considering Monte Carlo as a wedding venue.....
---
I’ll put my garage on it, this wedding will NEVER happen!
Do you mean Garage living room or living room garage ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And yet they want us to believe they're considering Monte Carlo as a wedding venue.....
---

Do you mean Garage living room or living room garage ?
Both, sometimes I park the car up next to the sofa, sometimes I don’t troll

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she borrows someone else’s correspondence address when she goes to these places 🧐 Imagine rocking up to book a wedding in St Tropez and putting down your
#3bedsemiwithnolivingroominUpton down as your address 🤦🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if she borrows someone else’s correspondence address when she goes to these places 🧐 Imagine rocking up to book a wedding in St Tropez and putting down your
#3bedsemiwithnolivingroominUpton down as your address 🤦🏻
She probably says it her PO House because she's that inundated with MUA requests she needs a house not a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤢
My in-laws are like that, their clothes stink! When they come round to our house I have to strategically open windows & fabreeze the furniture when they’ve left, it’s grim!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.