Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was this all about please?
Long story short

years ago they were coming back from London on the train and she was her standard drunk mess (surprised she wasn’t driving) and she just berated Delo the whole way and put it on her insta story. Telling him to move seats etc and saying I don’t want to sit next to you.

Cant stand Delo, think he’s a nasty little tit from what I’ve heard but if Truff treats the man she supposedly loves like this imagine how she treats everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sharing someone's story about how they've been racially abused........oh the irony.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Long story short

years ago they were coming back from London on the train and she was her standard drunk mess (surprised she wasn’t driving) and she just berated Delo the whole way and put it on her insta story. Telling him to move seats etc and saying I don’t want to sit next to you.

Cant stand Delo, think he’s a nasty little tit from what I’ve heard but if Truff treats the man she supposedly loves like this imagine how she treats everyone else.
If I was Delo I’d have kicked her in the box. It’s not even as if she’s gorgeous and he’s scared of losing her. Truff you’re a horrible ugly fat twit so I’d do my best to hold on to the fella you’ve got, you bleeping witch. He’s probably scared to leave mini Truff with her if he left. I wouldn’t be surprised if she twats him all the time. Actually feel sorry for men stuck in abusive relationships. A lot find it so hard to speak out because of the way some people would react

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I reckon she’s going to say the most amazing thing happened and whilst they were looking at wedding venues they conceived. So they now aren’t getting married.
Yeah 100%. "Girls, when you stop trying, that's when it happens!" 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Long story short

The irony that she was trying to belittle him saying how SHE paid for the train tickets, bet that was the last thing she paid for, Delo's been paying for everything else ever since.

Reactions: 11
Long story short

She's a delight isn't she? Can't stand people rowing on trains, it's so uncouth
---
It'll need to be something that has an emoji since she loves Olive 🫒
🐓🐸🐌🧅🥖🥐🧀🍮🍾🗼

There, little selection for her to choose from. No emoji on my phone for beret or tutu sadly
---
Sharing someone's story about how they've been racially abused........oh the irony.
Ha I saw that! If she's comparing a bit of gossip and mockery on an independent website that she has to seek out, to someone getting actual threats and abuse in their inbox, she's on glue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Long story short

The best bit for me was that they went for the day yet made out she'd stayed over etc. Bringing poor Olive oil home on the last train.

Reactions: 9
The irony that she was trying to belittle him saying how SHE paid for the train tickets, bet that was the last thing she paid for, Delo's been paying for everything else ever since.
And then he countered with he'd paid for his own seat 🤣🤣 she was going "does anyone even like their boyfriend, like why are you sitting next to me, move away". She showed her true colours of bleep.

Also, the reel has 80 likes and 34 comments. No one cares Truff. No one gives a tiny duck about how you drag Alive up.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The start of the reel is a vid from vale park isn’t it? She’s useless at doing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do they not let that poor child walk anywhere?
Nah she's strapped in so she complies
---
Truff is KILLING ME pretending she's getting married in Monte Carlo HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't cope with her.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.