Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is posted a pic of her and olive at a fertility clinic…can she not see the irony and insensitivity with that?!? Also who in their right minds go to a paramedic based at a beauty clinic for fertility issues? She probably goes to a hairdresser to get her teeth whitened. She is such a knob
This is the same person who's design choices include a shower in her utility room, a dressing room in the living room, a playroom in the kitchen and a living room in the garage. So I'd be surprised if she went to an actual clinic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comment is on the top left of the video. Something about there being 5000 pics a day and to let aLive be a kid.

I don’t know where she’s found that comment though, she must sniff them out like a police dog!
She writes them herself because not one person gives a duck about her now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s Truff all over doesn’t think of anyone but herself.
Who in the right mind would take a child to a fertility clinic where there’s a very good chance that there’s a couple in the waiting room who ARE having fertility problems.
Totally insensitive but to be fair it’s not really a proper clinic is it it’s a bloody paramedic!!
Plus no one wants to look after aLive because she’s a handful i.e a little brat!
To be fair she went to Laceys so no one is arsed. Had she have gone to a proper one, the irony and audacity probably would have been sensitively pointed out not to bring her again. She truly is the gift that keeps giving.
---
Also, I feel like Matt has some brains as he is an engineer. So maybe the kid might just look like her but have his brains.....but a new study suggests children inherit their brains off their mother.... so poor kid.

Reactions: 8
Trolls do you remember a few weeks ago when everyone was slagging truff off for having 6 roasties on her dinner. Well I’ve got 18 🤣. I’m a size 10 though so 💁🏼‍♀️🤣
🤣🤣 go on girl!
To be fair- there's lots of things to slag Truff off for, but having too many roast spuds isn't one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is a ‘complete proper procedure’ the medical version of a’big massive case’
She is so full of tit it’s embarrassing !!!
A ‘complete proper procedure’ nearly killed me off. I’m not worried Truff. You’re defo in safe hands with John for that ‘procedure’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well there we go again…
Family holiday…
What about wee olive what did she like the most? (Obv fuckall)
Dragging that poor wain along to fertility doctors is bizarre. Get her full time in fuckin nursery like any normal mum would do. Sick of her shite honestly she’s failing that wain big time.

Reactions: 16
Why don’t she make the most of what she’s got at the moment instead of using that child as an accessories , I mean when do we ever see that child in any of her favourite cartoons or character clothing and do what a normal toddler does….instead of going to a fertility clinic 🤦‍♀️🤣😡 with all those family nannies can she not have left her with them instead of dragging her along

Reactions: 11
Why don’t she make the most of what she’s got at the moment instead of using that child as an accessories , I mean when do we ever see that child in any of her favourite cartoons or character clothing and do what a normal toddler does….instead of going to a fertility clinic 🤦‍♀️🤣😡 with all those family nannies can she not have left her with them instead of dragging her along
She doesn't let her kid wear them because she finds them embarrassing!
---
I would he HORRIFIED if my family member was dragging my niece etc around a wedding venue holiday and then to a fertility clinic. It's bleeping horrendous. Taking YOUR CHILD to a "clinic" where people are struggling to conceive and haven't got one child, whilst you sit there with your healthy 2 year old. SHES bleeping HORRIBE. I hope she has no more kids. She doesn't deserve the one she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I think the comment about Holiday and photos implying she is a bad mum is again following Charlotte dawsey because she mentioned someone had reported her to social services. I think truff would love that attention!!! Prob ring them on herself!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.