Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still live now on Tik Tok on Carmella’s feed. She’s a lot bigger than compared to her insta photos. Her size isn’t the issue, it’s the fact she pretends to be a lot smaller than she is.

Everyone who has eyes can see she’s not a size 8, 10, 12 or zara size medium so why doesn’t she just own it and branch out as a midsize-plus size influencer. There’s plenty of girls doing this with large followings. I’m not the skinniest but then I don’t photoshop my photos to look like Kate moss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s still live now on Tik Tok on Carmella’s feed. She’s a lot bigger than compared to her insta photos. Her size isn’t the issue, it’s the fact she pretends to be a lot smaller than she is.

Everyone who has eyes can see she’s not a size 8, 10, 12 or zara size medium so why doesn’t she just own it and branch out as a midsize-plus size influencer. There’s plenty of girls doing this with large followings. I’m not the skinniest but then I don’t photoshop my photos to look like Kate moss.
Someone on the live asked if the outfit she was wearing would fit a 14-16 and she said she was a size 14!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230420_190701_TikTok.jpg

She's a 16 100% not a 14. She's stood next to an 8 and she's double her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The podcast 🤣
‘Welcome back to two mums in a pod’
‘It’s not like us bringing back two mums in a pod’
What a thick twit 😆

How undermining is she
‘Say hi Helen’
You can see instant regret on the girls face!

Oh an what are those comedy spectacles
Dog mum! Bangs on about fertility journey, hornone imbalance, nhs is tit, endometriosis etc.... then asks her on a podcast that's going out for the world to see.... "so do you want kids Hel?" She's a grade A twit!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.