Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God was it that long ago all that
Time flies when your having fun
---
I’ve just gone back to read it all again
An this is the very first comment
“really like her make up tutorials”
Oh how times have changed
I reread thread 26. "I've got flat nipples mmmkkkayy. Had a good ol chuckle last night lol

Reactions: 19
Shes not even late shes bang on

Reactions: 10

This slice was Matts not mine. Meaning she only let him have this bit before she scoffed the rest

Reactions: 44
Only 2 appointments left in the whole of May, weird then that according to her booking system every day she works in May appears to be free

Reactions: 30
Prai throat and neck cream. Magic.

Reactions: 6
Trolls, the stinky fish has thrown out another edition of her Mum podcast, you’s know the one, for Mums, including dog Mums on this episode There’s no sign of the Mum with the wifi head on this new episode, some other poor cow has been dragged into to listen to Mum Kate’s Mum life and Mum world shite

Reactions: 23
The colour difference between truff and Olaf. One is orange and the other is so pale she is almost transparent!

Reactions: 18
The pic of the water bottle…what’s all the shit by the gear stick thingy?! She is honestly rancid.

Reactions: 10
Let’s see if she advertises this one or not considering the comments left on the last few..!

Reactions: 4
The pic of the water bottle…what’s all the shit by the gear stick thingy?! She is honestly rancid.
Sweet wrappers because she's always filling her greedy gob

Also, why do people make out it's hard to drink water. Proper annoys me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.