Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s just finished eating a biscuit or something as she starts fliming the oats in the sock. She probably went in the pantry for the oats & dipped the biscuits 🐷 And WHYYYYYYY would you use a Nike sock seriously, then again she’d still keep it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No. duck off. She is one demented twit.
That poor child hasn’t got an ounce of privacy.

Sock actually in the oats. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Are we sure ant and dec aren’t in her ear like that meme whispering what ridiculous tit to do next and then pissing themselves??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely you’ve got to start questioning your life choices when you see your child being sick as an opportunity for engagement on social media. bleeping scruffs all of these influenzas!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I thought you were meant to use tights or like a Muslin type cloth so all the goodness runs thru

Reactions: 37
Harry Hills chicken pox revel 🤓
Why doesn’t she just look after her kid whilst she’s unwell, like normal people. Last thing I think of is whipping out my phone to record my children when they are ill.
These influencers pimping their kids out for likes need a bleeping word with themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also, right at the start of the Reel - when aLive is in bed, is that their house or did they go on holiday with a contagious child?!

Reactions: 1
Thank duck I didn’t wait until that reel come out before getting recommendations

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tip, for any trolls (yeah even you kate, i'll let you have this one cos I care more about your content kid than you do) put Bio Oil on once they've scabbed.

My son was only 10 weeks old when he got it, thanks to being in and out of my daughter's nursery when they had an outbreak, so no collagen in his skin and I was worried about the scars cos he had pox really really bad due to zero immune system, despite being boobed, so I used that and it made a huge difference. He is 8 now and still pretty scarred, but compared to how many spots he had it could have been so much worse. It's so sad for a kid to get it so young and then be scarred for life. :-(

(so deffo never take a new baby to a pox party to get it out of the way - esp as people tell me he'll probably get it again)

Reactions: 12
So alive had Chicken pox & they went away & then she then went to her friends Baby Shower ? Does she ever think about anyone else other than herself 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 40
So alive had Chicken pox & they went away & then she then went to her friends Baby Shower ? Does she ever think about anyone else other than herself 😡
Hope at the very least she pre warned nine toes who she knows is going through fertility treatment.

Reactions: 16
Chicken pox is a risk to pregnant women so off trots Truff to a baby shower. She’s a bleeping liability!!

Reactions: 43
Chicken pox is a risk to pregnant women so off trots Truff to a baby shower. She’s a bleeping liability!!
I would be fuming if that’s was me! The girls who party it was would be more than understanding if she cancelled..but oh no good old truff turns up infecting everyone just so she can have a bevvy and get pics for the gram 🙄😡

Reactions: 28
Using a new sock to put your filthy hands into a container of oats, she needs to seriously question how she’s ended up doing that and filming it and why on earth she thinks anyone else wants to watch it.

Reactions: 18
If you are exposed to chicken pox virus when pregnant it can cause your baby to be born deaf. How selfish to go to that baby shower.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I’ve noticed something which bugs the tit out of me therefore I’m mentioning it on here so it bugs you too and I’m not alone. What is it with her starting a sentence/paragraph with ‘so’. 🤨

So what we did….
So the best thing…
So basically there is…
So hope this helps…
So here are some…
So it’s an hours drive…
So chicken pox tips…
So definitely 100%…
So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed something which bugs the tit out of me therefore I’m mentioning it on here so it bugs you too and I’m not alone. What is it with her starting a sentence/paragraph with ‘so’. 🤨

So what we did….
So the best thing…
So basically there is…
So hope this helps…
So here are some…
So it’s an hours drive…
So chicken pox tips…
So definitely 100%…
Yes! I hate it too! It gives me the pure ick!
---
I'm gobsmacked that she rocked up to a bleeping baby shower containing an actual pregnant woman, carting a kid who's allegedly suffering from/just getting over chicken pox! Surely in all her googling she must have spotted that it's a really bad virus for pregnant women to be in contact with?! Or is she just not arsed as long as she gets some 🥺✨ dreamy ✨ 🥺 content?

When Baby Goth first started nursery he caught hand foot & mouth (along with most of the kids in his room) and I stayed off work for a week to look after him AND because one of the girls at work was pregnant (nursery had signs up everywhere about the risks, emails went out, leaflets were shoved in backpacks). And the management were complaining because I'd only just come back from mat leave so I had to argue the toss with them about how dangerous it could be if my colleague caught the virus off me. I knew it was a slim chance, and I barely knew the girl, but I wasn't risking someone's newborn. And I feel like I'm normal in that approach?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.