Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tictactoe12

Seen Mez at aldi today, I can confirm she still has no back windscreen wiper! #183 Katie Jane wearing a 250k ring to be wed, whilst her ma's driving around in an absolute shed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

beanpole

Chatty Member
👋🏻 I got signposted here from the Hinch thread earlier and have spent the rest of my evening reading part 1 of the wiki….. wow!
I’d not heard of Kate before tonight but now I’m fully invested, can’t wait to read part 2 tomorrow evening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
To be fair, she’s got a fair amount in common with Jesus. Let’s look at the evidence:

1. Jesus went around preaching about stuff that made a lot of people cross too.
  2. Her make-up looks are often akin to having been done in the dark. (the old ‘Slapped it on Easter Sunday morning without using a mirror after being dead for 2 days in a cave‘ vibe.)
  3. Jesus wasn’t afraid of a bit of clever editing- water into wine anyone?
  4. I’ve always thought The Last Supper was #gifted. They all sat on the same side of the table because they wanted maximum exposure for the #AD.
  5. Wanging on about being ‘persecuted’ all the time (’My Trolls!!)
  6. Shit outfits.
  7. Look like they need a good wash in every image.
  8. A delusional but well-meaning Mother (she wasn’t a virgin….she was covering up an illicit shag)
  9. They both have mates who betray them. Judas’s everywhere!
Case closed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Trefl

VIP Member
No way - she’s leaving a carrot and milk out for Easter bunny on a special plate? Since when is this a thing??

Rabbits drink water anyway. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
My sister messaged this morning, there's a photo circulating the group chats of truffs knickers or lack of 🤢 apparently was sat on the back rest of sofas and kept opening her legs

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
My sister was at the Duckers baby shower ☕ They were all fuming she turned up when geg has the pox. She said lots of bitching whilst her back was turned. She spent the majority of the party talking about pox and her fertility journey. Lots of eye rolling!

I cannot believe the pox reel. I don't even know where to start im gobsmacked. I often think I'm a terrible mother because my kid won't eat his veggies one day or he has a tantrum in public, but then she posts her child in the bath or asleep on a public profile and I feel like Mary Poppins!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

plonkington

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, just give your kid an Easter egg, bash out a roast dinner and shut the fuck up, No need for all the extra shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
“Us mums don’t get the creditable goes to the bunny and farther nick nick.”

Eh? Is she on crack?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Trollypusher

Trolls, I'm making a baby sheep dinner today and I forgot to leave my spuds out on the front step last night. Does anyone know if I can still go ahead with the meal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

L.j.l.20

Ey that Bethan who does the wedding hair with Truff asking for a free singer Easter weekend for a family party!!!!! She quoted me £200 for wedding hair and make up for the bride only! How about you do me a free hair and make up on august bank holiday???? Bet you wouldn’t say yes to that!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54