Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly OHDs chicken pox are as bespoke as she is and noone could catch them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she telling people on a makeup account her kid had a sore spotty arse?
4154212B-027A-4328-BE5A-45734F01A69E.jpeg
How does she think this is normal behaviour 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hey Trolls. So last night I was bang up to date on Truffs thread and I have only recently re-read the WIKI, soooooo I went back and thread number 1.

It is amazing! Within it are loads of posted predictions (which all came true) about what sort of mum she will be and how the future baby (Trollive) would be monetised. It predicted the OTT baby shower and her engagement party, and basically is bang on the money about everything she has since done. She is so transparent, that we all know what she will do next before she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
aLive is going to detest her when she’s older isn’t she. Monetising everything including chicken pox in her “bum area”. I mean seriously, when is someone going to step in and stop people monetising their kids without any consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
My child doesn’t go to nursey yet so hasn’t been exposed to the 500 illnesses they get there apart from just general colds etc. when the time comes, what actually does work for chicken pox as I refuse to believe anything truff says or recommends. Only got 1 momma pal but she’s an Earth mother 🙈🙄

Reactions: 5
aLive is going to detest her when she’s older isn’t she. Monetising everything including chicken pox in her “bum area”. I mean seriously, when is someone going to step in and stop people monetising their kids without any consent.
The worst thing about it is Kates not even making money off it anymore. It’s purely for attention off strangers it’s really bleeping weird

Reactions: 33
It's bleeping crazy behaviour talking about your child's arse on the Internet to strangers!
I am surprised she didn’t show it, protecting we child’s dignity isn’t a consideration - neither is her safety most of the time as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why had the potty trained child got a full nappy on when awake? I'm confused.

Also, why has she film her squeezing delos balls in the bath? Literally looks like an old man's ball sack (not that I'd know what an old man's ball sack looks like but you know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My child doesn’t go to nursey yet so hasn’t been exposed to the 500 illnesses they get there apart from just general colds etc. when the time comes, what actually does work for chicken pox as I refuse to believe anything truff says or recommends. Only got 1 momma pal but she’s an Earth mother 🙈🙄
Virasoothe! A pharmacist said to me to actually not use calamine lotion because it dries out the skin around the spot as much as it does the spot which makes them more likely to scratch!
Calpol never nurofen if they were poorly xx

Reactions: 9
So the NHS is under major pressure in every department yet she’s been seen quick.. yes ok! I’ve actually been on the phone today chasing up a gynae appointment & got told just to wait or see my Dr & this Trollope makes out she’s some VIP!! Surely she’s not a priority when she has a child?

Reactions: 23
So the NHS is under major pressure in every department yet she’s been seen quick.. yes ok! I’ve actually been on the phone today chasing up a gynae appointment & got told just to wait or see my Dr & this Trollope makes out she’s some VIP!! Surely she’s not a priority when she has a child?
I reckon she’s lied through her teeth to make out they’ve been trying for ages

Reactions: 20
Don’t bother asking a fertility consultant, follow this acupuncturist and “fertility coach” 😵💫😵💫😵💫
---
I reckon she’s lied through her teeth to make out they’ve been trying for ages
I am guessing she’s pushing for a diagnosis of PCOS? Hence the “womb scan”

Reactions: 17
Trolls, a few threads ago, Crest Whitening strips were recommended by some of you. Can someone share a pic or link of the ones you use?

PS why does she look like she smelling the fact acting ala Joey Tribiani on her stories? bleeping weird.
These are the ones I use: https://thewhitesmiles.co.uk/produc...qcvZa7D5GGLCVJvfzzTxlbBCPyoC_TPMaAm_KEALw_wcB

Shop around though you can sometimes find them cheaper elsewhere

Has this shitbag really gone to a baby shower to spread her pox?

Reactions: 6
Again I just can’t imagine being a bride to be scrolling Insta and coming across KHM and the complete and utter literal in cases shite she posts and thinking yep she’s the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The doctors don't test for everything you need.....no Kate, because generally you have to pay for private treatment you aren't just handed it when there is poor funding for necessity treatments.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.