Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My experience of chicken pox (admittedly only 2 kids and one of them was only 10 weeks when he had it) is that you have a couple of days of fever and general viral unwellness before the spots, so I don't believe for one minute that the woman who posts her kid in hospital when she has a temperature didn't mention it AT ALL. I reckon it's just a spot from some medical (cleaning) grade chemicals she's lashed on her, probably had some eczema and her mother has made it worse.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s making us wait for the chicken pox journey! How the duck will I sleep tonight????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooooh so she was away when Olive had it?! I deleted her ages ago so don't see the boring updates. My son got the pox when we were in Spain years ago, nightmare as we basically had to stay in the room and just had to make a dash to the restaurant for food to bring back to the room at meal times! I also remember it being hell on earth when both of mine had it so young so poor old Olive being dragged about with it 😔

Reactions: 9
Chicken pox journey 😂😂😂😂😂 this bleeping scruff it’s common kate for toddlers to get the pox rrrr I live for kateism 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chicken pox last weeks! If not months! That wain never even had them she’s full a shite She’s a pure helmet of a burd man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course they had the BEST time. Better than anyone else ever. So f**king relatable. Change the record!

• Heart
  • Haha
Copying Stacey Solomon with that crab content 🙄

Also, we are so close to one tattle comment per bot follower…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she calling it Easter week....that's next week. God she's daft.
---
Copying Stacey Solomon with that crab content 🙄

Also, we are so close to one tattle comment per bot follower…
She is trying to come across "outdoorsy" never seen her camp!

• Haha
Chicken pox my arse. That kids getting spots on her grid cause her ma doesn’t know how to wash! 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just drying my hair, ready to put rollers in for later and I can't help thinking about her truff and her 'if you know' shout.
I'm not going into my personal details on here for obvs reasons but I am very busy most of the time and admit to using a squirt of dry shampoo on the odd days and I think that's relatable. But why on earth does she not find time to wash her three strands when going to an event etc. She goes 'full glam' to events but teams it with greasy hair? How is that glam. I just don't get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Came to say about max but my fellow trolls have already said it. Sly on him they never take him anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s cut the lashes in half so she’s only got them on the outer half of her eyes and she still can’t get the fuckers to stick down properly 🤣

• Haha
Why is she calling it Easter week....that's next week. God she's daft.
---

She is trying to come across "outdoorsy" never seen her camp!
She wears Hunter wellies so that makes her outdoorsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.