Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fertility treatment on the NHS Liverpool region from someone who works in The Hewitt Centre.
1 go under 39 yrs and then you have to pay privately.
Healthy BMI
No other children.

When did Angelica Pickles have the pox? Before, during, after the engagement party? Before, during, after the baby shower? No spots to be seen anywhere. She's full of bleeping tit. She's a massive bleeping bell end who needs throwing in the Mersey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fertility treatment on the NHS Liverpool region from someone who works in The Hewitt Centre.
1 go under 39 yrs and then you have to pay privately.
Healthy BMI
No other children.

When did Angelica Pickles have the pox? Before, during, after the engagement party? Before, during, after the baby shower? No spots to be seen anywhere. She's full of bleeping tit. She's a massive bleeping bell end who needs throwing in the Mersey.
Here it’s trying for over a year before you can be referred. Under 40, no children from current relationship, bmi 30 or under, both non smokers and you get 2 tries if you’re under 40 when you start. Crazy the difference in area.

Reactions: 15
That wain never hid the chicken pox ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is murder don’t think I can bare any more of her shite…. it was defo fleas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“So the blood test that my dr arranged was pointless.”

“So my drs have been amazing!”

Which one is it THM?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aside from attention and being able to share her “struggles” I don’t know what she’s hoping to gain?

Reactions: 7
Will she get any help on the nhs if she’s already got a child? Genuine Q - I thought you didn’t x

Reactions: 15
You Trolls know her better than me there’s no way she’d lied about all this fertility treatment and pass a planned pregnancy off as a miracle is there?

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute. I though KHM was a trained medic and was trained in haematology. Surely she could have used the services of her bestie at Lacys to perform the tests, you know cos the NHS are so useless.....? Cheeky bleeping fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That dress is 11 quid on AliExpress. “Pre order” = were waiting for the delivery from China. Nicest thing I’ve seen this tit wear for a long time

Reactions: 12
Her time as an ‘influencer’ is over. On some of her posts, she gets less than 30 comments, I get more posting about my pets from the people I work with. Her content is proper 💩 and she’s the image of Jade Goody too, who was another racist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This was a few years ago now but you could get a fertility “mot” at a private clinic near me for about £300. Included basic blood tests and a scan. Wonder if that’s what she’s done. Cos it’s private you don’t have to have been trying for a certain amount of time or anything.

Reactions: 13
This was a few years ago now but you could get a fertility “mot” at a private clinic near me for about £300. Included basic blood tests and a scan. Wonder if that’s what she’s done. Cos it’s private you don’t have to have been trying for a certain amount of time or anything.
I paid £150 for mine! It was a next day appointment so they do it cheaper to fill the slot

Reactions: 8
My sister was at the Duckers baby shower ☕ They were all fuming she turned up when geg has the pox. She said lots of bitching whilst her back was turned. She spent the majority of the party talking about pox and her fertility journey. Lots of eye rolling!

I cannot believe the pox reel. I don't even know where to start im gobsmacked. I often think I'm a terrible mother because my kid won't eat his veggies one day or he has a tantrum in public, but then she posts her child in the bath or asleep on a public profile and I feel like Mary Poppins!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.