Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend once said to me “ just because you zip it up doesn’t mean you should wear it”…always sticks with me when I go clothes shopping! Although doesn’t apply to truff as hers don’t zip up properly 😂😂😂
Just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits

One I say to myself after forcing the zip up on clothes that I end up spilling over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like this dress actually but it looks warped by editing and she doesn't even look any skinnier. Can't get over her skinny legs man lol
---

Hate dummys I really am lucky mine never took to it. I get its a comfort thing when they are wee but it's terrible for their development
Same, I tried mine with one when my poor nipples were desperate for a break but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. He loved his blanky though.
---
Happy birthday for yesterday @BirkenheadTranny! Mine is next week, Aries trolls are the best trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know this has been said before but why can’t truff & N 9toes lay off the ale if they want to get pregnant…..like literally every weekend they are throwing it down their necks?!
Don’t get me wrong I like a glass of wine or 3 but I curbed my consumption when trying to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet they’re blag ones, there’s no way she could afford a real pair 😂
I have Hunter wellies! REAL ones. Just saying so that when Truff reads here, she knows her trolls have real gear and she has knock offs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning gang 💨
Just clocking in early for my 7:17am shift. I’m getting ready for my actual work, and would you look at that I’ve got clean hair. If you know you know…if you don’t…why?!
Anyway hope you all enjoy your depression curing tea and remember to make your bed to keep on top of your mental health. Todays a new day and it is what you make it ✨

Now I’m wondering what shite she’s going to be coming out with this week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning trolls- I wonder what crap she will spout today.
That child didn’t have chicken pox, if she did- why did you go out or on holiday?
that dress fits we’re it touches- the picture was edited so would love to see the real deal!
finally- she’s now ruined Anglesey for me! I loved it there. Only joking- I will still go, tis amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All these mum influencers are a bunch of dicks. If your kid has chicken pox you either ask your mum pals what they used or you go into a chemist and ask an expert… assholes like KHM make absolutely everything a total drama and like they are finding a cure for cancer. I wish they would all just disappear off the face of the earth!

Reactions: 38
I may be wrong (it happens) but I don’t think any of the chicken pox medicines help the spots scab over quicker, they just relieve the itching so can I assume she’s just laying the foundations for the fact that she refused to think about anybody else and dragged Olive out as normal? Bet they didn’t have a single day at home. Selfish twit.

Reactions: 18
Trolls, a few threads ago, Crest Whitening strips were recommended by some of you. Can someone share a pic or link of the ones you use?

PS why does she look like she smelling the fact acting ala Joey Tribiani on her stories? bleeping weird.

Reactions: 6
Calamine and chamomile are 2 different things. Read the label right in front of your face. Not entirely sure you should be rubbing her chicken pox spots with a sock either, seems a bit much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Calamine and chamomile are 2 different things. Read the label right in front of your face. Not entirely sure you should be rubbing her chicken pox spots with a sock either, seems a bit much
Hey Ming… the sock was new! Bet she just buys new socks rather than washing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ran a bath…but aLive was asleep? So was the bath warm or what when she got in? Also…no words for recording her in the bath and sharing it 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Hey Ming… the sock was new! Bet she just buys new socks rather than washing 😂
The irony of her calling people a Ming tho! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The chicken pox advice video ha ha ha get a sock a new one you mings??? 🤣🤣 come on you stinker your washing pile is as high as Moel Famau you would be using a dirty one if you didnt film it
---
Sock in your oats today
Eating them for breakfast tomorrow

Oh come on katie your fucken filth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She has not done a reel on chicken pox HAHAHAHA does she think aLive is that advanced she’s the only kid to ever have them and she’s Marie Curie? Her attempt at content nowadays is actually terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s so stupid. A reel on chicken pox? I think I’ve seen it all now 😂 👏🏻
She’s too illiterate to give advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know the sock was apparently new but it's grim that she stuck it in the oat jar 🤢 why couldn't she just spoon it in 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve noticed something which bugs the tit out of me therefore I’m mentioning it on here so it bugs you too and I’m not alone. What is it with her starting a sentence/paragraph with ‘so’. 🤨

So what we did….
So the best thing…
So basically there is…
So hope this helps…
So here are some…
So it’s an hours drive…
So chicken pox tips…
So definitely 100%…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.