Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awake since 5 with a crotch goblin kicking my insides so been researching the area currently being invaded by Truff......any sign of Max? That hotel is dog friendly. All rooms sleep 2, but folding bed available for under 12s..bet her too precious Victorian will be in with them.
It boils my piss, I mean hotel looks lovely but somewhere for a weekend with my other half (if he hadn't up and left when discovering he'd impregnated me) not where I would take my toddler. Anglesey was always a caravan holiday for us and I loved it when I was little....it's all about the gram with her. Can't see any spots either!!!

Reactions: 15
Thought aLive was potty trained? She’s got pull ups on.And I’m not gonna say anything about Kate having a nearly naked pic of that child on the internet!
---
Awake since 5 with a crotch goblin kicking my insides so been researching the area currently being invaded by Truff......any sign of Max? That hotel is dog friendly. All rooms sleep 2, but folding bed available for under 12s..bet her too precious Victorian will be in with them.
It boils my piss, I mean hotel looks lovely but somewhere for a weekend with my other half (if he hadn't up and left when discovering he'd impregnated me) not where I would take my toddler. Anglesey was always a caravan holiday for us and I loved it when I was little....it's all about the gram with her. Can't see any spots either!!!
I noticed a spot on Olive’s chin,only one though.

Reactions: 18
Exclusive pic! Kate looking at Olive without a phone screen between them!! She’s so obsessed with her child she even looks at her now.
Her face looks different in all angles. I'm starting to think the desperate Dan jaw filler throws face shape off when not looking direct.....

Oh look.....a toilet trained toddler.....semi naked child on the gram for all your N0N.ce and Pa3d0 needs....
---
In fairness that hotel does look lovely.
Shame they took a dog that wasn't theirs with them. Also matts droning skills are as good as KHMs make up skills...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh look.....a toilet trained toddler.....semi naked child on the gram for all your N0N.ce and Pa3d0 needs....
---
In fairness that hotel does look lovely.
Shame they took a dog that wasn't theirs with them. Also matts droning skills are as good as KHMs make up skills...
You’ve echoed my thoughts entirely!

What a novelty being able to watch an actual tv in bed rather that an iPad too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Kid scares the tit out of me.
She does have a spot on her face. So if she does have the pox, why isn't she tucked up on the sofa in a blanket at home 🙄
I've never seen drone footage so wobbly! Can't do anything right can they.
The bloody ring 🤣🤣🤣

Not toilet trained.
Not size ZSM.
No chiseled jaw.
Doesn't edit her photos 🤥
Being tucked up on the sofa in the living room garage would have messed up her pre-booked family Easter getaway though!

Reactions: 19
I find it really odd that aLive had the pox and she wasn't all over it on insta, asking for recommendations if she didn't know what to use?? Surely she isn't taking a step back from plastering her all over the Internet when she's ill is she?!

Reactions: 24
Am I abnormal? I'd absolutely cancel a holiday if my little one weren't well.

I dont know how im going to get through the day waiting for her to share the chicken pox journey. I wonder how much hydrochloric acid she put on them 🤔

Being tucked up on the sofa in the living room garage would have messed up her pre-booked family Easter getaway though!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope she shares her chickenpox journey with us guyss. No doubt what she used worked in hours and was just the best and goes against all medical science to have cured her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does have a spot on her face. So if she does have the pox, why isn't she tucked up on the sofa in a blanket at home 🙄
The bloody ring 🤣🤣🤣

Not toilet trained.
Not size ZSM.
No chiseled jaw.
I was going to say I see the little fella operates a drone as well as he panels.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Selfish bleeping mut took her child on holiday with chicken pox. No thought for others she doesn’t give a duck as long as she has holiday content for the gram. She’s mentally unwell.

Reactions: 27
I find it really odd that aLive had the pox and she wasn't all over it on insta, asking for recommendations if she didn't know what to use?? Surely she isn't taking a step back from plastering her all over the Internet when she's ill is she?!
No it’s so she can use it for engagement and make a chicken pox journey reel to post at 7pm Sunday.
An also so so she could keep dragging alive out when she should have been at home .

Reactions: 16
The bloody ring 🤣🤣🤣

Not toilet trained.
Not size ZSM.
No chiseled jaw.
Kid on her neck or not, how the fook is she so wide around the shoulders and so slim around the waist if she doesn't edit her pictures anymore? She's literally an upside down triangle!

So their “Easter break” was a night in Anglesey the weekend before Easter 😂

the wobbly drone footage had me creased 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.