Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually hasn’t shown the ‘garage conversation’ in agesss unless she’s been taking photos to edit, badly may I add. So the part of the house she specifically made into a living room isn’t even used for that. Cue her putting a picture on tomorrow morning of her arse sat on the sofa in there. OR MAYBE she’s planning ahead and is turning it into the 2nds nursey before it’s even conceived
We jest but where is she going to put this other baby if & when it arrives?!
She really has destroyed what was a pretty decent layout in that house 🥴

Reactions: 9
I’m an old lady now being a child of the 90s, but thank god meeting the Easter bunny wasn’t a thing when I was little. Meeting a rabbit that looks like it has murderous intentions would of put me off Easter for life. Fancy wheeling that out to kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She actually hasn’t shown the ‘garage conversation’ in agesss unless she’s been taking photos to edit, badly may I add. So the part of the house she specifically made into a living room isn’t even used for that. Cue her putting a picture on tomorrow morning of her arse sat on the sofa in there. OR MAYBE she’s planning ahead and is turning it into the 2nds nursey before it’s even conceived
I bet it’s freezing in that garage though. Wasn’t it just brick with plaster over 🤣. Must be like an ice box ❄ so that’s why she doesn’t use it. She’d better ripping out that room that has her Ali express clothes and winkle picker shoes and turning it back into a living room

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This whole Easter, meeting bunnies, multiple presents, clothes and countless Easter eggs is bleeping excruciating 🙄 again its competition of the mums who have to out do each other every year.
Mine have a few Easter eggs, a new outfit (as we're going a family, unrelated Easter party) and that's it. No wonder people are in debt these days keeping up with the insta cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know summat somewhere in my cold dark heart I feel sorry for people who are thick, but not you Kate not you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Geg nearly floored that little lad to get to the bunny first didnt she! WWF journey incoming...
Ok I’m going to hell….. just watched that vid and all I could think was, please let bong do a rework of this with the Big Show music 🫣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This whole Easter, meeting bunnies, multiple presents, clothes and countless Easter eggs is bleeping excruciating 🙄 again its competition of the mums who have to out do each other every year.
Mine have a few Easter eggs, a new outfit (as we're going a family, unrelated Easter party) and that's it. No wonder people are in debt these days keeping up with the insta cunts.
I’m literally not joking when I say my 6 year old has a medium crème egg one. That’s it.

The whole bunny thing is bloody scary and honestly my child gets enough ALL year around. No need for this crazy crazy shite. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet it’s freezing in that garage though. Wasn’t it just brick with plaster over 🤣. Must be like an ice box ❄ so that’s why she doesn’t use it. She’d better ripping out that room that has her Ali express clothes and winkle picker shoes and turning it back into a living room
You can just imagine the back of the sofas have gone mouldy from the sweaty condensation from the walls, she can’t have ever pulled them out or cleaned!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You can just imagine the back of the sofas have gone mouldy from the sweaty condensation from the walls, she can’t have ever pulled them out or cleaned!
Apart from the fact she hates cleaning, as she constantly tells everyone, there’s no room to pull out the sofa, it’s wedged in!

• Haha
When I was a kid, in black n white days, you got a couple of eggs and some new clothes. And boy did we deserve it, had to go to bleeping mass everyday of lent, if we weren’t going before school it was me ma dragging us.
Randomly now though, Easter is my fave, I don’t know why I like it so much, I def prefer it to Christmas. It probably is the 2 bank holidays. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.