Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so glad it's not just me that is flatly refusing to make Easter another Christmas. I can't do it, I just can't.

Mine have got 1 Easter egg each that they'll get on Easter Sunday. That's all I can afford anyway. No easter egg hunts, no trips out and certainly not meeting a creepy Easter bleeping bunny.

I've no plans, no parties no nothing as I'm utterly skint.

So yeah, duck off KHM and all the other Instawankers who are making Easter another Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm so glad it's not just me that is flatly refusing to make Easter another Christmas. I can't do it, I just can't.

Mine have got 1 Easter egg each that they'll get on Easter Sunday. That's all I can afford anyway. No easter egg hunts, no trips out and certainly not meeting a creepy Easter bleeping bunny.

So yeah, duck off KHM and all the ought Instawankers who are making Easter another Christmas.
It’s a joke girl, chocolate for breakfast on Easter and a hour or 2 at the park if it’s dry is all kids need.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That's all
It’s a joke girl, chocolate for breakfast on Easter and a hour or 2 at the park if it’s dry is all kids need.
I do with mine. Couple of eggs, park and a roast dinner. We certainly dont celebrate in the week leading up to Easter 🤦🏻‍♀️ these instacunts are getting worse by the day

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t even be as bad if she was big into religion, doing lent and going church every day but Easter is not about a fuckin rabbit rising from the dead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

So yeah, duck off KHM and all the other Instawankers who are making Easter another Christmas.
That’s all kids need - and let’s be honest, not a single one of these insta kranks would be visiting creepy bunnies and decorating their homes with all sorts of Instagram didn’t exist!

Reactions: 24
I even saw an influencer, it might have even been truff, advertising an Easter bunny plate so you could leave him treats like you would Santa. Why are people trying to make that a thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I even saw an influencer, it might have even been truff, advertising an Easter bunny plate so you could leave him treats like you would Santa. Why are people trying to make that a thing?
Yes it was Ms Truff. I'm completely done with this tit.
It makes me think what people/society would do if SM wasn't a thing you know.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t even be as bad if she was big into religion, doing lent and going church every day but Easter is not about a fuckin rabbit rising from the dead 🙄
I used to always get a new Easter outfit for church and an egg, that was it. Not sure on the relevance in the bunny, but in church remember being told the significance of the Easter egg was new life and Jesus being reborn 😂🙈

I bet if truff stepped in church, she’d set on fire 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to always get a new Easter outfit for church and an egg, that was it. Not sure on the relevance in the bunny, but in church remember being told the significance of the Easter egg was new life and Jesus being reborn 😂🙈

I bet if truff stepped in church, she’d set on fire 😂
Same, Sunday best for church and when we got home the Easter bunny would have been while we were in church and left us an egg (maybe the significance is just he’s an egg dropper off 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ha ha i say this all the time i wonder if it was me 👀👀👀

Are you from Liverpool and do you work in healthcare and beauty? 👀 I’d love it if I knew someone here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I avoid social media on these days. It boils my piss seeing everyone burying themselves in debt to post a picture on Instagram aimed at their neighbour who dared to outdo them last Christmas. Truff behaviour. You're not a good mum because you put a plate out for an imaginary easter bunny, took them otterspool for a few pictures or filled them with club card chocolate eggs.

Mine get an egg, a bunny chocolate and a new outfit from me. My parents always did a new outfit for us so just carried a tradition on. We're usually invited to relatives for a roast, we have a few walks and that's us. I think if you're happy and content you don't need to make these massive over the top fusses over little holidays do you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
When I was a kid, in black n white days, you got a couple of eggs and some new clothes. And boy did we deserve it, had to go to bleeping mass everyday of lent, if we weren’t going before school it was me ma dragging us.
Randomly now though, Easter is my fave, I don’t know why I like it so much, I def prefer it to Christmas. It probably is the 2 bank holidays. 🤣
Ah Roth I used to love Easter when I was a kid (I'm 62 now ) New outfit for Good Friday then White socks and ONE Easter egg on Easter Sunday. I still love it especially over here. Aww I'm welling up now ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.