Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposed to be advertising otterspool but spend the entire post backhandedly fuming cos her kid is too small for one of their rides
What a way to advertise ay truff
Also, I don’t think a single person cares if they are ‘outed’ for being on here. Like why does she think people care ? The majority of us have commented to her directly and just get blocked because she can’t have a conversation or handle criticism so we bring it to here where others share the same thoughts and feelings towards her

Reactions: 28
But are you in your jim jams or your stinking hoodie you've not washed since they learned how to slice bread?!

Not me in bed at 7.15 because I'm absolutely shattered. I do have a living room I promise 🤣
---
Also, I'm secretly jealous. Crapbag is just bathing the toddler before I take over for bedtime 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But are you in your jim jams or your stinking hoodie you've not washed since they learned how to slice bread?!

---
Also, I'm secretly jealous. Crapbag is just bathing the toddler before I take over for bedtime 🫣
Sad to report I'm showered, hair washed and clean pj's on whilst watching an actual TV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ABSOLUTLEY so bleeping cruel of this girl humfing olive about when she has a live contagious virus still (that’s if she even had the pox) I’d go aff my nut if she was anywhere near me.

Reactions: 13
I can understand if you haven’t got a mother but she has, (in a fashion) but when my grandkids are sick who is the first person my kids ring for advice… Yep their mother, because Truff incase you didn't know, all these childhood illnesses have been around since before you were born, and mothers usually know the remedies, so just ask your mother not the people who follow you for makeup reasons 🙄
Or the NHS website is RIGHT bleeping THERE, Katie. But no, she'd rather leave her poorly kid suffering while she rounds up opinions, thoughts and prayers from the denser corners of Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she just put a TV In her bedroom, I mean Olive sleeps in her own room….right? so she won’t disturb her watching it 🥴🙄
Because she’s proper poor. No one is going to gift her a tele. The only thing she gets gifted are personalised things for Olive 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, that Easter bunny is bleeping terrifying
Right?! I've had a thing about rabbits since I was tiny and that one is up there with the scariest I've ever seen. I'd be chucking a wobbler myself if I had to go near that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she just put a TV In her bedroom, I mean Olive sleeps in her own room….right? so she won’t disturb her watching it 🥴🙄
She actually hasn’t shown the ‘garage conversation’ in agesss unless she’s been taking photos to edit, badly may I add. So the part of the house she specifically made into a living room isn’t even used for that. Cue her putting a picture on tomorrow morning of her arse sat on the sofa in there. OR MAYBE she’s planning ahead and is turning it into the 2nds nursey before it’s even conceived

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kates gonna be fuming… Naomi WiFi Fod has got her own emoji… 🛜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.