Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we always circle back to the same old Every day is a new day Bull tit.
You know summat I'm 62 and I never realised that every day is a new day. On the pox subject has she never heard of calamine lotion? Who the duck puts oats on chicken pox? On the bright side though at least she called it Chicken Pox and not Chik Chick pok pok like Olives future Ma in law does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can understand if you haven’t got a mother but she has, (in a fashion) but when my grandkids are sick who is the first person my kids ring for advice… Yep their mother, because Truff incase you didn't know, all these childhood illnesses have been around since before you were born, and mothers usually know the remedies, so just ask your mother not the people who follow you for makeup reasons 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My sister absolutely hates her, they just have a few mutual friends and she's about 7 stone so is understandably scared truff will sit on her if she tells her to wind her neck in

I think this says everything about the people she has in her life. If I ever dared to do any of the tit that she does to one of my daughters, not only would my husband pull me up, my mum would rip me a new one. She’s clearly got no one in her life that cares enough. She’s messy and the things that she does to the poor little girl are awful.

Won’t share her engagement ring with 186k ‘people’ but will tell them about her baby’s sore bottom. I don’t know how she can’t see how fucked up that is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My sister absolutely hates her, they just have a few mutual friends and she's about 7 stone so is understandably scared truff will sit on her if she tells her to wind her neck in

---
I'm always at the back on here 😂🫣
She would literally just cry and scream troll at your sister 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before, which is most concerning, but she needs that hoody surgically removing from her. Do you think Turkey do minging hoody removals as well as tyre tit reductions?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah if you get “outed” literally so what? How would anyone even prove who is who anyway? Nobody is arsed, I promise you it’s not a police matter if you’re on tattle 🤣🤣 like I promise you that with my entire soul

Also, that Easter bunny is bleeping terrifying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The police can’t even arrest murderers half the time what are they going to do throw us all in jail for discussing a group of people who document their entire life and every fart online for the world to see?
*Insert Charley from BB8s I don’t think so darlin video here*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is aLove dressed as if it’s 25 degrees and her ma’s in that sweat soaked hoody and coat??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she knows who every troll. She’s full of tit, whats she gonna do? Send 2947394742 messages to them? Formal Name Laura, springs to mind!

How would you family feel if they knew you were on this site.? (Not arsed, I mean it’s not like I’m a racist homophobic bully)

How would your employer feel if they knew you were on this site? (Not arsed, I mean it’s not like I’m a racist homophobic bully)

Do you need to make your bed and read an audio book cos you’re unhappy? (Perfectly happy with my sad little life)

duck OFF KATE YOU SILLY TWERP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Imagine everyone knowing how much of a dirty scruffy witch you are so you have to clarify you haven’t got tit on your hands

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I couldnt give ten shites if someone outs me i tell everyone about tattle and i mean everyone

But one thing i don’t condone is taking it off tattle 👌🏼
---
Imagine everyone knowing how much of a dirty scruffy witch you are so you have to clarify you haven’t got tit on your hands
Imagine turning up to a baby shower where everyone hates you and talks about you behind your back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She was calm and fine while Big O was having a tantrum but now she needs to sit and get over it 🤷🏼‍♀️

And shouldn’t all those Otterspool stories been marked as an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Geg nearly floored that little lad to get to the bunny first didnt she! WWF journey incoming...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's fuckin freezing today. Whys the child got her legs out?

Is meeting the Easter Bunny now a young? Like going to the grotto but going to see a bleeping rabbit Stop the world I wanna get off.

That tantrum is purely cos the child is spoilt, had no boundaries and is going to get worse.

So, a troll has been outed? I'm so dosey.

Reactions: 34
I literally got an email last week saying ‘get your letter from the Easter bunny’ ffs, as if insta isn’t sufferable enough everyone trying to to get one up at other events, Easter’s going to join in…
And yes I’m sour in general because I’m on a dairy free diet whilst feeding the baby so tit chocolate for me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been sidestepping a little into the tik tok drama threads. That Chelsey Harwood has been live a few times playing screen records of her phoning the police on other accounts but she was playing one and she was like “but this person has been spreading RUMOURS I’m in a fake relationship and I’m scamming people” like ? You phoned the police over this? It sounds so pathetic and you can just imagine big Kate phoning 999 coz someone’s said she looks like erling haaland 2 years ago and she’s finally found out who it was. I mean for duck sake 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Free day out and she’s moaning!
Isn’t she suppose to be advertising the place, all she’s spoken about is aLives bratty behaviour

Your child is having a meltdown because you never say no. That’s what happens when you don’t teach your kids that you don’t get everything in life.
Generation of kids who get what they want all of the time.

Good luck with that in the future Kate, you’ve manifested a brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.