Katie Hayes #182 John Truffolta, stayin’ (only for an hour) aLive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally got an email last week saying ‘get your letter from the Easter bunny’ ffs, as if insta isn’t sufferable enough everyone trying to to get one up at other events, Easter’s going to join in…
And yes I’m sour in general because I’m on a dairy free diet whilst feeding the baby so tit chocolate for me 😂
Get on to Pico chocolate. My gammon brought some home the other day and I was thinking why the duck have you got vegan chocolate but it was actually so nice. Like literally the best ever. My absolute fav. Unreal. Olive loves it. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get on to Pico chocolate. My gammon brought some home the other day and I was thinking why the duck have you got vegan chocolate but it was actually so nice. Like literally the best ever. My absolute fav. Unreal. Olive loves it. If you know you know.
Also rhythym 108 are amazing and again I’m not vegan/ dairy free! Best eaten wearing an ill fitting white suit and long gloves to cover your fake diamond ring xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooooh thanks troll!!! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I even saw an influencer, it might have even been truff, advertising an Easter bunny plate so you could leave him treats like you would Santa. Why are people trying to make that a thing?
I’ve saw a few people I went to school putting up “Easter trees” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My little lads on a dairy free diet and doesn't really like the chocolate so I'm gonna look at this Pico stuff, thanks troll

(Sorry to geg)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t do an outfit cause my bespokes birthdays are all around Easter. Chocolate egg, bunny, we watch films in our jarmies all day and have a big fat roast for tea. No days out although said we might go the pics this week so they can see the new super Mario. Our next door neighbour has a full door display it’s ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Late to the party on the otterpools thing, but she’s exactly the reason why no more of my hard earned cash will be going to the otterspool adventure!
I did it one year at Christmas, cost my sister & myself a fortune for us & the kids to go & as we were leaving scouse bird tottered in for free 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Very late on this but just listened to the 3rd pod. What a meeting of (thick) minds that is. Kate slating the nurse for not knowing every ingredient in the childhood imms when she can’t even name the ONE ingredient in hyaluronic acid. Pair of divvies

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Very late on this but just listened to the 3rd pod. What a meeting of (thick) minds that is. Kate slating the nurse for not knowing every ingredient in the childhood imms when she can’t even name the ONE ingredient in hyaluronic acid. Pair of divvies
Troll- she doesn’t know the difference between baby sheep and lambs

• Haha
Ah Roth I used to love Easter when I was a kid (I'm 62 now ) New outfit for Good Friday then White socks and ONE Easter egg on Easter Sunday. I still love it especially over here. Aww I'm welling up now ffs.
My mum messaged me this morning to remind me that it’s Good Friday and not to eat meat. Every.Single.Year…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2078808Some village somewhere has lost their idiot.
God there’s no hope really is there, she’s so utterly thick, are we sure she’s not part of that inbred family in America?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she seeing something different to me?
Basically the insta huns turned aesthetics huns like to pretend to us that red facial skin laced with cream is 💫fresh amazing brand new never seen before bespoke skin💫 .... yet we all know, its probably not going to look any different because we don't have Jenny Aniston money and we will look 50 when we're 50. Or in KHM case, when we're 30.

Reactions: 17
These tests think that the big OTT Easter displays and jam packed schedules of meeting bunnies etc makes them look rich, but I can assure you no rich people behave like that!

Looks like a burn victim
I feel like I would love you irl, because I say it in long form and you straight to the point it. Why are they all dicks 😂
---
These tests think that the big OTT Easter displays and jam packed schedules of meeting bunnies etc makes them look rich, but I can assure you no rich people behave like that!
I am going to respectfully disagree just teeny tiny marginally. I don't think they do it to look rich, I think they do it to look wholesome mums who do everrrrrything for their kids! But it just bounces off a normal mums screen as mums who have no jobs, nothing to do with their time and nothing to actually offer their kids. They "mother" through a screen. I pity them. Have done since I saw balloons welcoming kids back to school. Just tell me you have nothing better to do with your time than 17 posts of back to school balloons and gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only reason my kids will be doing anything remotely different to any other weekend at Easter is because when I decided at 5am to clean out a cupboard I found loads of eater arts and crafts tit! Don't get me wrong by the 17th that tit will all be in the bin but a bit of chocolate for breakfast and a day of films will do them! Also that bunny scared the life out of me! Why is everyone making Easter something it's not!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.