Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Naomi BB is the biggest troll? "You look gorgeous" on her photo but "Name a better self-care than clean hair" on her post.
Screenshot_20230319_125300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230319_125100_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ran here when I saw the hambeast engagement on the explore page 😭 why does delo look like he’s genuinely buzzin to be there and she’s looks like she’s kissing him out of obligation 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is that god awful garish party they’ve had? Anyone notice on her reel, Delo whispering sweet nothings to mind me eyebrows?
---
What is that god awful garish party they’ve had? Anyone notice on her reel, Delo whispering sweet nothings to mind me eyebrows?
Watch me eyebrows even 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was olive I’d rather choose Karen Matthew’s to be my mum than truff

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Its such a bleeping weird thing to say. Like she chose KHM and little delo as parents and gor dropped off by the stork.
I wish it was that easy! I had a terrible labour & would happily have had the stork pecking on my window with a drop off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she posting such a personal moment with her daughter and Nan, to 184k strangers on a makeup page.
My head spins thinking about her train of thought.

Reactions: 27
I don't get why she's sobbed seeing her Nan? She seems well and happy albeit in a care home. I know that there maybe things going on but from what KHM posts, her nan is fine, just in a care home.
(No shade here, just genuinely wondering why KHM is sobbing seeing her Nan)

Reactions: 17
She's a very privet person!

I was laughing at Gossip's post and my fella went 'you on that page about that rat? What's she done now'. He is pissing himself at this photo with the resemblance to EH 🤣

Why is she posting such a personal moment with her daughter and Nan, to 184k strangers on a makeup page.
My head spins thinking about her train of thought.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a very privet person!

I was laughing at Gossip's post and my fella went 'you on that page about that rat? What's she done now'. He is pissing himself at this photo with the resemblance to EH 🤣
Ah no she looks like she should be roomies with her Nan off that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.