Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeee. Them dirty Richmonds. Poor child is being held by such a tight grip. Poor kid and also poor Delo, I best she's so rough in bed....
I'm calling a 7pm pregnancy REVEL. perfectly timed for mothers day.....
Also they're smelling a fake flower. Deceased!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Eeeee. Them dirty Richmonds. Poor child is being held by such a tight grip. Poor kid and also poor Delo, I best she's so rough in bed....
I'm calling a 7pm pregnancy REVEL. perfectly timed for mothers day.....
Also they're smelling a fake flower. Deceased!
Her nose defo looks like she’s pregnant, or maybe this photographer doesn’t edit the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
aLives skin looks transparent on that pic, can see all veins on her head, yet her Ma says she’s tanned. She’s that pale she’s blue!
She's the same colour as me (I look lilac in some lights 😂) and I have categorically never been tanned, just the occasional 3rd-degree sunburn. Hence the goth aesthetic. Which I hope Olive embraces over the next decade 🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2040128

That's a scruffy bleep that. Doesn't work, but has all that washing build up and then gets Matt to sort it because it's "mothers day". Eeeeeeeeeee feel ashamed for her.
---
I suppose she owns up to doing nothing in her picture with "I'm doing nothing that I do everyday"
Ran here to say she’s one scruff who even has a washing pile like that when you don’t even work and genre 2 and half of yas 🤮🤮 tramps ass

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trolls, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s really not that hard to do a wash is it?? I don’t understand why she’s doing a big song and dance about getting Delo to put a load on

Reactions: 28
Baltic bespoke again!!! Poor aLive!! I took my kids out today both in hoodies, joggers and their winter coats, warm and comfy like they should of been! 🤦‍♀️
Ok we may have had the odd peek from the sun but it was still cold, deffo not weather for a paper thin cotton dress 🫣

Reactions: 11
aLive looks fucked, even with the paris filter and whys she wearing her engagement party pants still the scruff

Baltic bespoke again!!! Poor aLive!! I took my kids out today both in hoodies, joggers and their winter coats, warm and comfy like they should of been! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Are they the same kecks she wore for the I love myself party on Friday

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No wonder that kid is transparent, she must be frozen 98% of the time. aLive the white walker of the Wirral

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.