Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s really not that hard to do a wash is it?? I don’t understand why she’s doing a big song and dance about getting Delo to put a load on
Not really, no. I’ve put 3 loads on today, cleaned the house, done the big shop & went for a walk along Crosby beach, all with my crotch goblins in toe as well! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe, just maybe, Olive would sleep if her parents weren't in the room next door watching TV on a laptop as they have no living room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
M
Trolls, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s really not that hard to do a wash is it?? I don’t understand why she’s doing a big song and dance about getting Delo to put a load on
My husband got a new job and keeps doing the washing when his not in work drives me mad I'm like leve it to me as he mix couler together drives me mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not really, no. I’ve put 3 loads on today, cleaned the house, done the big shop & went for a walk along Crosby beach, all with my crotch goblins in toe as well! 🙄
She’s just an absolute delusional fruit cake if I ever saw one.. my skin crawls at the thought of her injecting and touching peoples faces in a clinical environment when her house isn’t clean and she can’t chuck a load on
---
M
My husband got a new job and keeps doing the washing when his not in work drives me mad I'm like leve it to me as he mix couler together drives me mad 🤣🤣
Feeling you here Leo…. Has to be whites, colour & darks, no mixing! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s just an absolute delusional fruit cake if I ever saw one.. my skin crawls at the thought of her injecting and touching peoples faces in a clinical environment when her house isn’t clean and she can’t chuck a load on
---

💯 % putting white in with over couler is a crime 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seeing the engagement party pics has got me giddy for her hen do. I’m thinking Mez will be wanting a week in the sun, with lots of boooze and a couple of young waiters. Kate will book brunch in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Seeing the engagement party pics has got me giddy for her hen do. I’m thinking Mez will be wanting a week in the sun, with lots of boooze and a couple of young waiters. Kate will book brunch in Dubai.
Literally fly in for the brunch & fly home!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here you are troll
This is hilarious considering how many times she’s almost caused that kid serious injury. And that’s not counting the damage she could have done while the kid was still in the womb. She’s deluded. She’s a tit mum

Reactions: 17
---

Yup. I've got 3 laundry baskets, black, white and grey. Even my 5 Yr old bespoke knows what basket the colours belong in.

Reactions: 9
Ah my tattle is playing up, my search 🔍 has disappeared…

Kate smells of kippers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeee. Them dirty Richmonds. Poor child is being held by such a tight grip. Poor kid and also poor Delo, I best she's so rough in bed....
I'm calling a 7pm pregnancy REVEL. perfectly timed for mothers day.....
Also they're smelling a fake flower. Deceased!
aLive was probably wacking her in the face with the dusty rose thats why she’s gripping her hand so tight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only engagement party I’ve ever seen where the “mr to be” doesn’t post their ring. Shame of it. R.e the cake, all I know is the girl who made it she’s been arrested with her fella for a murder in moreton last year and she was the one driving the car to and from the scene *allegedly*. Most people around here are aware but of course kate won’t turn down a free cake will she. I’m just upset it wasn’t on a swing
Anna? Or someone else?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2040128

That's a scruffy bleep that. Doesn't work, but has all that washing build up and then gets Matt to sort it because it's "mothers day". Eeeeeeeeeee feel ashamed for her.
---
I suppose she owns up to doing nothing in her picture with "I'm doing nothing that I do everyday"
Bet that room bleeping hums

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.