Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously is she pregnant? Look at the bottom of her belly! Or perhaps she wants everyone to ask so that she can bang on about her fertility journey and tell people they are being insensitive.
I hope not the amount of bevvys she has thrown back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually feel almost sorry for her when she’s making these caramella ads. Imagine being forced to wear something 3 sizes too small and broadcast the embarrassing, terrible photos/videos to the public masses to make a quick buck and get some free clothes because you fucked up your own real job and business so badly 😩
What does she actually get of doing these? Is she paid or just gets to keep the free clothes? Honestly don’t get it at all, they only share the stories and never to the grid or saved to highlights b

Reactions: 12
What does she actually get of doing these? Is she paid or just gets to keep the free clothes? Honestly don’t get it at all, they only share the stories and never to the grid or saved to highlights b
I honestly think they give her the clothes as payment. They 100% don't pay her to do these adverts for them as she isn't their model type whatsoever. I believe she's close friends with the owner according to Tattle sources.

Reactions: 14
KATE you have excelled yourself today girl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you need to wash your hair sandblast your face and get your vagina on a calorie deficit!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
ran here and nearly fell why the duck so caramela let her model there stuff everything is too tight on her bad bad PR and the size of that Fanny 😂😂😂 FatFanny Kate Hayes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine taking your TWO YEAR old to the pictures at 6pm 🤣🤣 she's a fruit loop

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That go fund me is a scam too! His Mrs is vegan but they shove all kinds of shite up their nose every weekend. He wasn’t kidnapped, he took psychedelic drugs and went off on his own trippy adventure and injured himself in the process.
Was about to come on to say this I have a mutual friend and they was not kidnapped they done the above with that frog drug get ya facts right Kate

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230316_185948_Instagram~2.jpg

Just a little time stamp so people can realise the naughty trolls Don't tell lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.