Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How after having her books done are they still this saggy! Wear a bleeping bra!!!
duck. Matt is a lucky man....
---
The tan looks shite.
Really is hunching the ald back today isn't she.

Trolls.....can anyone recommend the Shark styler hair dryer thing. V tempted. Have a Dyson dryer (not the airstyler, tried that and don't like) recently had my hair chopped off and returning to work after a few months away and want to treat myself to go a good styler. Thanks trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
---
The tan looks shite.

Trolls.....can anyone recommend the Shark styler hair dryer thing. V tempted. Have a Dyson dryer (not the airstyler, tried that and don't like) recently had my hair chopped off and returning to work after a few months away and want to treat myself to go a good styler. Thanks trolls.
I tired the shark styler and didn't like it. Luckily I borrowed it from my ma.😂

Good for fine-ish hair but mine is thick and long so it didn't work well. Good old fashioned hairdryer and wand for me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2032290

Profesh MUA guys with an eyelash clinging on for dear life.
Just like our truff clinging on to her “influencer career”
---
I dont get how she has “fans” and that they keep asking her make up tips when for one she spouts the same old tit, like why bother asking for advice like what foundation is best for dry, oily, dewy, matte, when you know she’s going to say bperfect or collection, she hasn’t got a clue

and when she says I filmed this look for you, it’s the same bleeping look as every other look!!
really irrates and baffles me how her followers can’t see it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---
The tan looks shite.

i've got the babyliss air dryer with the different bits, I love it and ive got thick medium length hair

Reactions: 3
That necklace is breeding e-coli

Trolls, I asked some random girl in the street yesterday where she got her coat from and she didn't refuse to tell me like Truffle hog with the slippers. She told me it was from Zara with a big smile

Faith. Restored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That necklace is breeding e-coli

Trolls, I asked some random girl in the street yesterday where she got her coat from and she didn't refuse to tell me like Truffle hog with the slippers. She told me it was from Zara with a big smile

Faith. Restored
Maybe it was Zara 2 years ago so you can’t steal her bespoke style?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been thinking about how grotty she really is…
I’ve got a child at school, one Olive’s age at nursery 2 days a week and a 7 week old.
Kate lives in an average size house, how the duck can she not keep on top of it?
Thanks to having a 7 week old, I tidied/cleaned all of downstairs yesterday and all of upstairs this morning and my house is a fair size. I’ve also done about 5 loads of laundry since yesterday morning?
Like we always talk about grubby she is but reflecting on that makes me even more 🤯🤯

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she bullied poor little legs into putting a ring on and 3 months on is still hiding her ring. My fella would be fuming if I took mine off for anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im just catching up on that 5000 calorie garlic bread, why does she get such simple words wrong, raisining flour has killed me more than green yogurt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.