Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That go fund me is a scam too! His Mrs is vegan but they shove all kinds of shite up their nose every weekend. He wasn’t kidnapped, he took psychedelic drugs and went off on his own trippy adventure and injured himself in the process.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She looks absolutely awful in everything. Caramella do he dirty all the time  plus why does she think she's slim? He belly is too big to pull these outfits off!
When she says there are no rolls and then turns sideways and her white bag doesn’t quite cover them! Hysterical. What a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks absolutely awful in everything. Caramella do he dirty all the time  plus why does she think she's slim? He belly is too big to pull these outfits off!
The side pose with white bag is either pregnant or massive gunt. You decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a 12-14 and follow some gorgeous midsize influencers on insta, they dress for their size and shape and look fabulous. Nothing wrong with Kate’s size but she doesn’t look good in skintight, cheap clothes, trouble is if she wanted to dress for her shape she’d have to put her hand in her pocket as all the Ali Express shite her mates give her for free goes up to about a 10! She trolls herself trying to pull off some of those monstrosities.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That ‘fitted tracksuit that’s baggy as well’ cannot be a 10 she looks massive! How many cameras has she got on her if one adds 7lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"This blazer is an extra small believe it or not" we do love, because blazers are supposed to be slightlt over sized and you couldn't button that if you tried. She is SIZE OBSSESSED.

I'm a solid 8 top 8-10 bottom and when I go clothes shopping I can easily be a size 14 in some jeans etc. Size is a guide, not your personality.
Screenshot_20230316_151017_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has zero waist. Don’t know how she thinks any of these outfits look good with her shape

And no underwear on in those jumpsuits
🐟🐟🐟🐟🤢

edit -
How can she wear everything all the time 🥴

Who on earth would want the scuba suit! Imagine needing a piss in that 🤿

sos so much to say on these monstrosities 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
duck me, the size of that fanny🤮🤮🤮🤮

Needs its own postcode.

Why is she thrusting it forward and standing with her legs so far apart?

Her knicks must be like a parachute to stretch across that bleeping continent of a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually feel almost sorry for her when she’s making these caramella ads. Imagine being forced to wear something 3 sizes too small and broadcast the embarrassing, terrible photos/videos to the public masses to make a quick buck and get some free clothes because you fucked up your own real job and business so badly 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been so ill and my bloody sister sent Mr her stories last night, saw the garlic bread and started heaving again 🤢 then today I see her wizards sleeve. She needs to come with a warning 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Saw some questionable looking folk in primark and one woman said “I buy all the babies stuff a few sizes bigger so when she’s wearing them no one else has them” deffo khm fans 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s absolutely shapeless. No arse no waist no hips no tits. Just straight up and down like a choc ice

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Saw some questionable looking folk in primark and one woman said “I buy all the babies stuff a few sizes bigger so when she’s wearing them no one else has them” deffo khm fans 🥴🥴
Can you imagine being bothered that another baby has the same outfit?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20230316_140644_Instagram.jpg

Pure Jaws vibes from this, first thing I thought was "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT BAG"

And that picture of her yanking 2 pence of polyester out of her fat, hungry flaps 🤮
---
She’s absolutely shapeless. No arse no waist no hips no tits. Just straight up and down like a choc ice
Nah Sallie Axl is the choc ice, Truff is more like a tub of Neopolitan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She had the fattest fanny I have ever witnessed. So odd....
Also, is she pregnant? She looks early 2nd trimester to me.
Lastly, wheres delo???????

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.