Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
Green yoghurt please (the fat bleep lists it in the ingredients in the comments)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2030608

I just want to bookmark this here for the fact she says it's under 500 cals. You shouldn't be able to say something is when it clearly isn't. If it's 500 cals, thats because you know the measurements and the exact cal transfer of all the foods. She just "wings" everything. Also, 500 cals, plus mayo and a £5er AS A SIDE DISH. witch PLEASE.
Wtf is Green yogurt 🤢
---
What is green yoghurt?

It’s not a recipe without a list of ingredient and measurements.

Hers is wayyyy more than 500 calories.

Thick. duck.
Snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just hit me she means Greek yoghurt doesn’t she I thought she meant yoghurt in a green pot ffs I’m as bad as her 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I really thought she meant green and was thinking it must be mould from being in her fridge. Never heard of green yogurt before snd now I know why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I did the Lord’s work and added up all the cals.
I was very reasonable with the quantity on the cheese, olive oil and butter but let’s me honest her measurements would have been much bigger then what I accounted for. I also assumed she used babybel light
All in all, it came to grand total of 783.6 kcal.

if her “troops” can’t see how much of a the biggest BS lying horrible piece of tit she is now they deserve to have her do their makeup at their wedding.
Now times that by6 for the true calories

• Haha
Reactions: 7
500 kcals for a garlic bread that is unmeasured and it’s also a bleeping side dish!
The kids rolling pin was epic, but maybe it’s me, and I’m happy to be corrected, are you supposed to butter the dough with a wooden spatula???
this has to be added to the list of werid items Kate uses for cooking with

Also in a mini tripod Kate ya head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kids rolling pin was epic, but maybe it’s me, and I’m happy to be corrected, are you supposed to butter the dough with a wooden spatula???
this has to be added to the list of werid items Kate uses for cooking with

Also in a mini tripod Kate ya head
She doesn’t use the spatula for cooking so she might as well use it for a knife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's honestly a pain calorie and fat tracking, but if you wanna lose weight without being on that Francis diet 😅 then you've got to do it. I just don't get why she can't just follow a real life diet recipe book. Like, why?
Because her food is bespoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seriously think she needs to see the doctor her face looks like she’s had a mini stroke.
Doesn’t take her necklace off to tan but remembers to take off her blag engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It always amazes me that for someone that doesn’t use a filter whenever she has applied her makeup her jowels mysteriously disappear and her jaw becomes chiselled and her bulb nose thinner 🤷‍♀️🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.