Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Sorry but why does she sound like she’s sanding down wood while applying that tan 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

observerisshe

Chatty Member
She looks like she’s got the crust of a seeded batch warbys loaf in her knickers, you know, the crust that’s so fat it doesn’t fit in ya toaster

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
Ooooff some of those wedding frocks are a bit grim aren't they? Can't cope with the sheer bodice/visible boning look, sorry to anyone who had one, I'm sure you looked fab 🙈
Screenshot_20230306_162702_com.instagram.android.jpg

And who did this to this poor cow's face, her lips are giving Tory Boy off Harry Enfield 🤮
Screenshot_20230306_162709_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

wiganuser

VIP Member
Eurgh, was this the one where Truff promised tips on wanking little Delo off? Fucking sexless beast
Imagine being wanked off by truff with her richmond sausage fingers.

Them 2 are dry as fuck. Literally sex once a year in pitch black, with her pjs on with delo poking his party sausage down her kebab looking, bushy pubed fanny 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Just admit the dress doesn’t fit and your gonna lose some timber then wear it 😂

who picks up a dress then drives to the cake shop but takes the bag and dress out the car to walk over a horse yard to collect a cake but the dress falls out the bag 😂😂😂😂😂kate be carful with your lies we always expose you anyone who believes that Story needs there head testing 😂😂

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230315_182519_Instagram.jpg

I just want to bookmark this here for the fact she says it's under 500 cals. You shouldn't be able to say something is when it clearly isn't. If it's 500 cals, thats because you know the measurements and the exact cal transfer of all the foods. She just "wings" everything. Also, 500 cals, plus mayo and a £5er AS A SIDE DISH. BITCH PLEASE.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I seriously think she needs to see the doctor her face looks like she’s had a mini stroke.
Doesn’t take her necklace off to tan but remembers to take off her blag engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm ready for the momtage of "Such an unreal night. Olive played the guitar for everyone, they were obssessed. DiddyDelo cried when he seen my bespoke engagement outfit and called me his air that he needs to breath. Amazing. Magical night".... something similar for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Olives picking her nose and as pale as Kate’s shirt.
Whoever said she was like a Victorian ghost was spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pickled Onions

That go fund me is a scam too! His Mrs is vegan but they shove all kinds of shite up their nose every weekend. He wasn’t kidnapped, he took psychedelic drugs and went off on his own trippy adventure and injured himself in the process.

• Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but why the fuck is 9 toes selling her sweaty Chris Brown outfit & cheesy space boots she had on literally 8 hours prior 🤮 it’s knocked me sick

Awww ye need to pay ye staff gerl

E595C9F7-5EB5-4998-A780-6E6EA685B143.jpeg

53BB753E-1D29-4136-8ABF-B4AFA28A657D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

L.j.l.20

I just had a flash back…. Remember when she thought the ballet back was personalised incorrectly 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
That necklace is breeding e-coli

Trolls, I asked some random girl in the street yesterday where she got her coat from and she didn't refuse to tell me like Truffle hog with the slippers. She told me it was from Zara with a big smile

Faith. Restored

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34