Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
IF she had endo she wouldn't be able to move out the bed during a bad episode, lieing fat cunt is never fuckin in the house, absolute lieing sack of shit

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Nosey1895

VIP Member
It’s the way she rips the box. The grabbing horrible minge bag. No offence to anyone with a swan one but are ya poor Kate- where’s ya ninja? Also- howling at the dance. Looks like someone you would do with your cousins when you were 6 and perform at family house parties. The face, the concentration and the kick did me in!
---
Also- who is going to edit the video so when she raises her legs she farts?

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Imagine throwing your dress into the mud on purpose, instead of just admitting it was too small on you 😭

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I just had a flash back…. Remember when she thought the ballet back was personalised incorrectly 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s an absolute idiot isn’t she

Remember when she done a reel and pretended to pass aLive to someone and in the reflection no one was there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Fuck me, the size of that fanny🤮🤮🤮🤮

Needs its own postcode.

Why is she thrusting it forward and standing with her legs so far apart?

Her knicks must be like a parachute to stretch across that fucking continent of a cunt.

• Haha

Pickled Onions

I saw something the other day that said people wouldn’t do a fraction of what they do if it wasn’t for social media and it’s so true! THM is a fine example of this!

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
I went to the doctors today for my meno checkup and without calling me a fat bastard, the nurse called me a fat bastard… but at least I own it…

• Haha

Delstar

VIP Member
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
Can you pop to B&Q and get me a can of Olive Delamere Pink paint please?

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
9 toes properly eye fucking herself to the max! She’s also upgraded to a selfie light to clip on her phone. Seriously 😐 what absolute bell whoppers walking around taking pictures with a huge flash light on it 😂😂🙄View attachment 2024705
It baffles me just how much these women love themselves! Their phones must just be full of selfies, how sad. Imagine walking round pouting and filming yourself all the time, everyone round them must think what bellends! They don’t even look like the pictures anyway cos they are filtered to hell!

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Never seen anything more ridiculous for an engagement! The gloves, the veil, her jacket and trousers don’t even look like they’re a match, Olive and Delos outfits are diabolical, the funeral cupcakes and everything else 🤣 would you not be mortified having a fucking show of a party like that? Where was Mez?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fizz22

VIP Member
I still can't believe they watch films on a laptop in bed because they have no actual living room. Blows my mind.

• Haha

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Came on to say those roasties look like something that was found on one of those digs in Egypt from about 5000 years ago.
dry as fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
She looks absolutely awful in everything. Caramella do he dirty all the time  plus why does she think she's slim? He belly is too big to pull these outfits off!
Screenshot_20230316_140644_Instagram.jpg

Pure Jaws vibes from this, first thing I thought was "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT BAG"

And that picture of her yanking 2 pence of polyester out of her fat, hungry flaps 🤮
---
She’s absolutely shapeless. No arse no waist no hips no tits. Just straight up and down like a choc ice
Nah Sallie Axl is the choc ice, Truff is more like a tub of Neopolitan.

• Haha
  • Heart